Defence Equipment Market & Manufacturing in India 2017
Published: Apr-2017 | Format: PDF | Enincon Consulting llp | Number of pages: 500 | Code: MRS - 90275
Time has come for India to leave the average behind and take a leap to go for global leadership in manufacturing. For Indian manufacturing to soar high and to reach at the top nosh level as per the global benchmarks , “ Make in India” (MII) has given enough fillip to convert this into a reality. Like other manufacturing segments , Indian defence facet being no different is projected to be one of the highly investment seeking sector in the MII campaign. India has been rapidly enhancing its spending on defence year on year. Presently, India stands as the third largest defence spender in the world after US and China. Equipment spending by Ministry of Defence has increased 15-20% over the last five years and is projected grow at a much escalated speed in near future.
Key Queries Resolved
- What shall be the key enablers for beefing up Defence manufacturing in India?
- What has been the key challenges that has set back the domestic manufacturing of Defence equipment in India in past?
- What shall be the scope of Defence industrialisation in India?
- What would be the planned spending on land systems?
- What would be the planned spending on naval systems?
- What would be the planned spending on aerospace systems?
- What would be the planned spending on technical systems?
- What would be the future scope of domestic R&D for Defence manufacturing?
Table of Content
Contents and Coverage
- Indian Defence Industry: Tracking Growth
- Investments in Indian Defence Sector: Planned and Actual Track
- Defence Industry Structure: India and Global Benchmarks
- Tracking Regulatory & Policy landscape for Defence Manufacturing Market in India
- Demystifying Defence procurement process in India
- Degree of Defence industrialisation in India
- Business process track to set up manufacturing unit in India
- Tracking US $ 50 Billion opportunity of Defence market in India
- Defence equipment market size in India
- Defence equipment market Outlook in India – 2022
- Key Business Participants and Companies Profiling
Inquiry For Buying
Global Cardiovascular Application Market Research Report - Forecast to 2023
Global Ascites Market Research Report - Forecast to 2023
Global and Regional Rivastigmine Transdermal Patches Market 2017-2023 Production, Sales and Consumption Status and Prospects Professional Market Research Report
Global and Regional Injectable Drug Delivery Formulation Market 2017-2023 Production, Sales and Consumption Status and Prospects Professional Market Research Report
Global and Regional Vial Adapters Market 2017-2023 Production, Sales and Consumption Status and Prospects Professional Market Research ReportView More
Global Chitosan Market Set for Rapid Growth, To Reach USD 4.74 Billion by 2021
Zion Market Research has published a new report titled Chitosan Market for Water Treatment, Biomed
Development of e-commerce to Reshape Global Mobile Hotspot Router Market
Mobile hotspot is a popular feature on smart phones that provide wireless internet access on many
Global Carotenoids Market Is Expected To Reach Around USD 1.52 Billion in 2021
Zion Market Research has published a new report titled Carotenoids Market by Type (Astaxanthin, Be
Soaring Demand from Food & Beverages Industry to Act as Prime Driving for Ascorbic Acid Market, Reports Zion Market Research
Ascorbic acid is extensively available in nature, mostly rich in leafy vegetables and fresh fruits
Global Energy Management System (EMS) Market Is Set for a Rapid Growth and is Expected to Reach USD 63,161.5 million by 2021
Zion Market Research has published a new report titled Energy Management System Market (EMS) by So