Direct Power Purchase Agreements in India - 2016
Published: Jan-2017 | Format: PDF | Enincon Consulting llp | Number of pages: 500 | Code: MRS - 90276
Though an evident fact that India’s addition in the rate of renewable capacity additions have improved by leaps especially in the solar segment as indeed the “sun is shining” for entire value chain players given the impetus received from GoI for having the target to set 165 GW of RE capacity and 100 GW of solar power plants in the country by 2022. Having even achieved 50 – 60% capacity of the planned values there would be huge quantum of power available up for sale, given the precarious situation of the finances of the discoms the project developers deem the “direct power purchase agreements” more fit in order to wish away with risks associated with long-term agreements with discoms. The another advantage in lieu with the third-party power purchase agreements is degree of revenue discovered for developers as against with Feed-in-Tariff (FiT) mechanism model.
Key Queries Resolved
- Which state has least regulatory barriers or least cross-subsidy surcharge (CSS) applicable to bulk buyers
- Whether the tariff discovered in third-party power sales agreements sustainable for long-term i.e. for a period of 10-15 years?
- What are the various power procurement models which shall be most beneficial given the current regulatory paradigm and policy environment in India?
- Why only renewable players are reaping benefits of direct power purchase agreements and why not the thermal power producers under independent and captive category enjoy the same?
- Which region is most suitable for affecting the direct power purchase agreements having the largest cluster of industries, corporates and bulk consumers?
Table of Content
Contents and Coverage
- Business Case for Direct Power Purchase Agreements in India
- Mode of Sustainability for Demand of Open Access
- Tariff Movements for Open Access – Key States
- Examining Liberalism for Green Power in Open Access Mechanism in States
- Filtering of Major Open Access Consumers / Pockets for Solar Power
- Filtering of Major Open Access Consumers/ Pockets for Wind Power
- Filtering Major Open Access Customers/ Pockets for IPP’s
- Filtering Opportunities for STU’s and Bulk Consumers
- Region Wise Customer Profiling
- Regulatory Consideration for Open Access and Direct Purchase Agreements in India
- Procurement Models for Direct Power Purchase Agreements
- Parametric Ranking of States Generating Business Case for Long Term Open Access
Inquiry For Buying
Global Cardiovascular Application Market Research Report - Forecast to 2023
Global Ascites Market Research Report - Forecast to 2023
Global and Regional Rivastigmine Transdermal Patches Market 2017-2023 Production, Sales and Consumption Status and Prospects Professional Market Research Report
Global and Regional Injectable Drug Delivery Formulation Market 2017-2023 Production, Sales and Consumption Status and Prospects Professional Market Research Report
Global and Regional Vial Adapters Market 2017-2023 Production, Sales and Consumption Status and Prospects Professional Market Research ReportView More
Global Chitosan Market Set for Rapid Growth, To Reach USD 4.74 Billion by 2021
Zion Market Research has published a new report titled Chitosan Market for Water Treatment, Biomed
Development of e-commerce to Reshape Global Mobile Hotspot Router Market
Mobile hotspot is a popular feature on smart phones that provide wireless internet access on many
Global Carotenoids Market Is Expected To Reach Around USD 1.52 Billion in 2021
Zion Market Research has published a new report titled Carotenoids Market by Type (Astaxanthin, Be
Soaring Demand from Food & Beverages Industry to Act as Prime Driving for Ascorbic Acid Market, Reports Zion Market Research
Ascorbic acid is extensively available in nature, mostly rich in leafy vegetables and fresh fruits
Global Energy Management System (EMS) Market Is Set for a Rapid Growth and is Expected to Reach USD 63,161.5 million by 2021
Zion Market Research has published a new report titled Energy Management System Market (EMS) by So