Asia Pacific Departmental Picture Archiving & Communication System (PACS) Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022
Published: May-2016 | Format: PDF | Allied Market Research | Code: MRS - 71377
Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) is a medical imaging technology which provides storage and access to images for multiple applications. Departmental PACS enables timely access to images, departmental data, and interpretations. It eliminates the need to carry hard copies and allows images to be stored in digital format. Radiology personnel can manage patient records, and access information from different locations. Interfacing with various automation systems within hospital or institutions is a prime benefit of departmental PACS technology.
The need for efficient data storage and archival technology are key factors driving the growth of the Asian departmental PACS market. In addition, better government initiatives for the use of advanced health information technology supplements growth of the market. However, factors such as rising data breach incidences and compromised privacy of patient data are restraining the growth of the market. On the other hand, technological advancements create greater opportunities in the market.
The Asian departmental PACS market is segmented based on product, component, deployment, end user, and country. The product segment is further classified into radiology PACS, cardiology PACS and others. The components covered in the report are services, software, and hardware. On the basis of deployment, the market is further classified into web-based, on-premise, and cloud-based. End users included in the report are hospitals, laboratories, and office based physicians. The market is segmented based on countries into Japan, China, India, and Republic of Korea.
The prominent companies operating in the market are AGFA Healthcare, Epic Systems, Fujifilm Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Mckesson Corporation, Philips Healthcare, and Siemens Healthcare (subsidiary of Siemen AG). Various strategies, such as partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, and others have been adopted by them in order to gain stronghold of the market.
- The report offers an in-depth analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the Asian departmental PACS market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market - Opportunities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the Asian departmental PACS market.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments withinthe Asian departmental PACS market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- The Asian departmental PACS market is segmented into Japan, China, India, and Republic of Korea.
ASIA-PACIFIC DEPARTMENTAL PICTURE ARCHIVING & COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (PACS) MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
- Radiology PACS
- Cardiology PACS
- By End User
- Office Based Physicians
- Republic of Korea
- AGFA Healthcare
- Epic Systems
- Fujifilm Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Mckesson Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare (subsidiary of Siemen AG)
Request Table of Contents
Inquiry For Buying
Global Welding Smoke Exhaust Fan Industry Market Research 2019
Global Extraction Fans Industry Market Research 2019
Global Stationary Weld Fume Extractors Industry Market Research 2019
Global Oil Mist Filters Industry Market Research 2019
Global Oil Mist Eliminators Industry Market Research 2019View More
Global Chitosan Market Set for Rapid Growth, To Reach USD 4.74 Billion by 2021
Zion Market Research has published a new report titled Chitosan Market for Water Treatment, Biomed
Development of e-commerce to Reshape Global Mobile Hotspot Router Market
Mobile hotspot is a popular feature on smart phones that provide wireless internet access on many
Global Carotenoids Market Is Expected To Reach Around USD 1.52 Billion in 2021
Zion Market Research has published a new report titled Carotenoids Market by Type (Astaxanthin, Be
Soaring Demand from Food & Beverages Industry to Act as Prime Driving for Ascorbic Acid Market, Reports Zion Market Research
Ascorbic acid is extensively available in nature, mostly rich in leafy vegetables and fresh fruits
Global Energy Management System (EMS) Market Is Set for a Rapid Growth and is Expected to Reach USD 63,161.5 million by 2021
Zion Market Research has published a new report titled Energy Management System Market (EMS) by So