Bahrain oil and gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook (2017- 2025) - Opportunities, Insights, Drivers, Investment and Outlook of Upstream, LNG, Pipeline, Storage and Refining
Published: Mar-2017 | Format: PDF | OG Analysis | Number of pages: 70 | Code: MRS - 119410
As Bahrain and global markets move towards rebalancing, the report from OGANALYSIS provides detailed insights into critical short and long term factors set to shape the future of Bahrain oil and gas markets. The report works as a compulsory guide to companies planning to expand and invest in Bahrain oil and gas markets in near to medium term future.
- Opportunities and challenges of developing new projects, changing supply- demand scenarios, growth in emerging markets, policy support, new supplies and demand segments, investment benchmarking are discussed in the research.
- Role of Bahrain in Global and Regional Market Front in Current Market Conditions
- The role of Bahrain across different value chain segments in current market conditions, benchmark with peer markets, impact of global dynamics, price impact and market value are evaluated in the report.
- Investment and Business Expansion Opportunities in Bahrain Oil and Gas
- Detailed information on planned projects along with their current status, feasibility of commencement, capex required, period of development are detailed.
- Asset wise details include- Exploration blocks (on offer and awarded), licensing rounds, major fields set to come online, planned refineries, upgrading, planned storage terminals, planned pipelines, LNG terminals and expansion projects
- Bahrain oil and gas industry is expected to witness significant changes in supply and demand growth from earlier estimates in sync with new projects and price fluctuations predominantly. In context of this, our senior industry experts provide detailed insights into the outlook of oil, gas and products.
- Detailed annual forecasts from 2005 to 2025 are available for-
- Production of crude oil, natural gas, gasoline, diesel, fuel oil, LPG and LNG
- Demand for crude oil, natural gas, gasoline, diesel, fuel oil, LPG and LNG
- Competitive Landscape
- For each of the oil and gas segments, leading companies along with their market shares and net weighted production/capacity information is provided. Further, company wise equity weighted capacity is also forecast to 2022 for these segments.
- New entrants, key strategies of companies and role of NOCs and IOCs is also detailed. Further, business profiles of three leading oil and gas companies in Bahrain are also analyzed. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided.
- Upstream market analysis
- Field wise production details- both for oil and gas: 2008-2015
- Exploration blocks and field details
- Rigs deployed in 2016
- Company wise production and market shares, 2015
- LNG Market Analysis
- Detailed overview
- LNG capacity outlook to 2022
- New and operational plant infrastructure details
- LNG supply/ Demand, capital expenditure outlook
- Asset wise and Company wise capacity outlook
- Refining Market Analysis
- Asset wise CDU, coking, FCC and HCC capacities outlook
- Company wise capacities outlook
- Operational and planned refinery Asset details
- Storage and Transportation Market Analysis
- Operational and planned Storage infrastructure details
- Asset wise capacity outlook
- Company wise capacity outlook
- Crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipeline infrastructure details
- Latest News Landscape
- Updates on all recent industry developments and their impact on investors and companies operating in Bahrain oil and gas industry
- Some of the contents might be not available in the report based on country operations.
1 Table of Contents 1.1 List of Tables 1.2 List of Figures 2. Bahrain Oil and Gas Strategic Analysis 2.1 Key Findings, 2017 2.2 Recent Industry Trends Shaping the Future of Bahrain 2.3 Domestic Factors Set to Drive Bahrain Oil and Gas Markets to 2025 2.4 Global Drivers and Challenges Confronting Bahrain Oil Companies 2.5 Role of Bahrain in Global Front in Current Dynamic Market Conditions 2.6 Analysis across Bahrain Oil and Gas Value Chain 2.7 Bahrain Oil and Gas SWOT Analysis 2.8 Benchmarking with Peer Markets, 2017 3 Bahrain Oil and Products Supply and Demand Outlook to 2025 3.1 Bahrain Crude Oil Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.2 Bahrain Crude Oil Demand Forecast, 2007- 2015 3.3 Bahrain Gasoline Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.4 Bahrain Gasoline Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.5 Bahrain Diesel Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.6 Bahrain Diesel Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.7 Bahrain LPG Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.8 Bahrain LPG Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.9 Bahrain Fuel Oil Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.10. Bahrain Fuel Oil Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 4 Bahrain Gas and LNG Supply and Demand Outlook to 2025 4.1 Bahrain Natural Gas Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 4.2 Bahrain Natural Gas Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 4.3 Bahrain LNG Production/ Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 5 Potential investment opportunities in Bahrain oil and gas sector, 2017-2022 5.1 New developments and future projects in upstream sector 5.2 New developments and future projects in midstream sector 5.3 New developments and future projects in downstream sector 6 Bahrain oil and gas competitive landscape, 2016 6.1 Bahrain oil production sector – market shares by company, 2015 6.2 Bahrain gas production sector – market shares by company, 2015 6.3 Bahrain LNG sector – market shares by company, 2016 6.4 Bahrain oil, petroleum products and chemicals storage sector – market shares by company, 2016 6.5 Bahrain pipeline sector – market shares by company, 2016 6.6 Bahrain refinery sector – market shares by company, 2016 7 Bahrain Oil and Gas Upstream Market Analysis 7.1 Bahrain Exploration and Production Sector- Proven Oil Reserves, 2000-2016 7.2 Bahrain Field wise Crude Oil Production, 2008-2015 7.3 Bahrain Company wise Crude Oil Production, 2015 7.4 Bahrain Exploration and Production Sector- Proven Gas Reserves, 2000- 2016 7.5 Bahrain Field wise Natural Gas Production, 2008- 2015 7.6 Bahrain Company wise Natural Gas Production, 2015 7.7 Bahrain Exploration Block Details 7.8 Bahrain Drilling Rigs Information 7.9 Bahrain Upstream Industry- Market Monitor 8 Bahrain LNG Market Analysis 8.1 Bahrain LNG industry snapshot, 2016 8.2 Bahrain LNG supply/demand outlook, 2005 – 2022 8.3 Bahrain LNG infrastructure analysis 8.3.1 Operational LNG terminals- location, start up, capacity, storage, operator, technology and ownership 8.3.2 Under construction LNG terminals – location, status, start-up, capex, companies and technology 8.3.3 Planned LNG terminals - location, status, start-up, capex, companies and technology 8.3.4 Proposed/Announced LNG terminals- location, status, start-up, capex, companies and technology 8.4 Bahrain terminal wise LNG capacity outlook, 2000-2022 8.5 Bahrain LNG sale purchase agreements (SPA) contract details 8.6 Bahrain contracted LNG capacity outlook, 2000-2022 8.7 Bahrain company wise LNG capacity outlook 2000-2022 8.8 Bahrain LNG Industry- Market Monitor 9 Bahrain Refinery Market Analysis 9.1 Bahrain refinery market snapshot, 2016 9.2 Bahrain operational refinery details- start-up, capacities, location, operators and owners 9.3 Bahrain planned refinery details- status, capex, start-up, capacities and companies 9.4 Bahrain Primary refining capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.5 Bahrain secondary refining capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.6 Refinery wise CDU (refining) capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.7 Refinery wise coking capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.8 Refinery wise fluid catalytic cracking (FCC)capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.9 Refinery wise Hydro Cracking (HCC) capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.10 Bahrain Petroleum products production, 2016 9.11 Bahrain Petroleum products consumption, 2016 9.12 Bahrain Refining capacity outlook by company, 2005-2022 9.13 Bahrain Refining Industry- Market Monitor 10 Bahrain Oil and Gas Storage Market Analysis 10.1 Bahrain Operational Storage Terminal Details- start-up, capacity, tanks, operator and owners 10.2 Bahrain Planned Storage Terminal Details- start-up, capacity, tanks, operator and owners 10.3 Bahrain Oil Storage Capacity by Terminal, 2016 10.4 Oil Storage Capacity by Company, 2016 10.5 Bahrain Storage Industry- Market Monitor 11 Bahrain Pipeline Market Analysis 11.1 Bahrain Crude Oil Pipeline Details- Route, Operator, Owners, Length, Diameter, Capacity- 2016 11.2 Bahrain Petroleum Product Pipeline Details- Route, Operator, Owners, Length, Diameter, Capacity- 2016 11.3 Bahrain Gas Pipeline Details- Route, Operator, Owners, Length, Diameter, Capacity- 2016 11.4 Bahrain Planned Pipeline Details- 2016-2022 11.5 Bahrain Pipeline Market- Share in Total Network- 2016 11.6 Bahrain Pipeline Industry- Market Monitor 13 Competitor Operations and Business Profiles 13.1 Company A 13.1.1 Snapshot 13.1.2 Business Description 13.1.3 SWOT Analysis 13.1.4 Financial Analysis 13.2 Company B 13.2.1 Snapshot 13.2.2 Business Description 13.2.3 SWOT Analysis 13.2.4 Financial Analysis 13.3 Company C 13.3.1 Snapshot 13.3.2 Business Description 13.3.3 SWOT Analysis 13.3.4 Financial Analysis 14 Appendix 14.1 About OG ANALYSIS 14.2 Sources and Research Methodology 14.3 Abbreviations and Conversions 14.4 Contact Information 14.5 Disclaimer
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Medical QMS Software-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-India Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-China Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-Asia Pacific Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-EMEA Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025View More
AstraZeneca Plans to Begin with Making a Potential Vaccine for Coronavirus
AstraZeneca, the drug company, has decided to manufacture the potential vaccine for COVID-19. Pa
Children’s Lives are at Risk by Stalled Vaccine Programmes
Experts are warning that millions of children have the probability of dying from preventable disea
Russian President Putin has declared State of Emergency
Putin has declared state of emergency owing to the oil spill in the Arctic Circle. The fuel tank a
Coronavirus has a Mysterious Connection with the Heart
In COVID-19 disease, the virus mainly attacks the lungs. But, the doctors have found cases where t
No Celebration; No Champagne; Champagne Sales Fizzling
The whole world is fighting against coronavirus. People are getting infected; people are dying; pe