Cable Assembly Market by Application, Product, and Geography - Global Forecast 2019-2023
Published: Jan-2020 | Format: PDF | BisReport | Code: MRS - 714353
The global cable assembly market size will grow by USD 59.92 million during 2019-2023 at close to 7% CAGR. However, the market's growth momentum will decelerate during the forecast period because of the decline in year-over-year growth. The increased popularity of fiber optics and the advent of high-speed cable assemblies are a few factors that are expected to drive the market growth in the coming years. This report provides a detailed analysis of the market by application (automotive, consumer electronics, telecom and datacom, industrial, aerospace and defense, and other applications), product (application-specific, rectangular, RF, circular, fiber optics, and other products), and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Also, the report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including 3M Co., Amphenol Corp., Corning Inc., Molex LLC, and TE Connectivity Corp.
Cable assemblies accommodate many cables or wires in a single unit. Various types of casings such as straps, cable ties, cable lacing, sleeves, electrical tapes, a weave of extruded string, or a combination of these are used to make cable assemblies. Cable assemblies are designed according to electrical requirements.
Key Insights from Cable Assembly Market – Global Forecast 2019-2023
The increased popularity of fiber optics is one of the key factors contributing to the growth of the market. Fiber optics are cables that have strands of glass fibers inside an insulated casing. They are designed for high-performance data networking and telecommunications. Therefore, the rising demand for high bandwidth communication is increasing the use of fiber optics. Fiber optics providers are encasing these fibers in cable assemblies to protect them from harsh exterior environments, making them durable. Fiber optics cable assemblies transmit distortion-free signals at high speed. They also have low chances of data loss. The rising popularity of fiber optics because of their high performance will offer vendors in the cable assembly market immense business opportunities during the forecast period.
Moreover, upcoming cable assembly market trends such as the advent of high-speed cable assemblies will also fuel market growth. The rising demand for high-speed data transmission in data centers, servers, and data network or communication devices is increasing the need for high-performance cables. Vendors are capitalizing on this requirement and are offering high-speed cable assemblies facilitate the fast and reliable transmission of data. These cables also aggregate data at very high speeds. As a result of these factors, the cable assembly market will register over 7% CAGR during 2019-2023.
The product segment has been broadly categorized into application-specific, rectangular, RF, circular, fiber optics, and other products. The application-specific segment accounted for the highest cable assembly market share in 2018. During the forecast period, this segment is expected to grow slower compared with the overall market. However, the rectangular, RF, and fiber optics segments will register faster growth rates compared with the overall market during the forecast period.
APAC accounted for the highest market share in 2018. The growth rate of the region will be faster than the overall market during the forecast period, and APAC will account for the largest cable assembly market share. China, Japan, South Korea, and India are the significant revenue contributors to the growth of the market in the region. The presence of leading automotive OEMs in these countries is a significant factor driving the demand for cable assemblies.
Moreover, these countries also house significant electronics OEMs, which also extensively use cable assemblies. The sales of smartphones are extensively increasing in India, the Philippines, Indonesia, and China. Furthermore, the region is recording rising investments in the telecommunication network infrastructure. Therefore, the rising end-use of cable assemblies in the region will contribute to the growth of the global cable assembly market size during the forecast period.
Top Cable Assembly Providers
The market is concentrated. This cable assembly market analysis report provides information on the competitive landscape and offers information on the products offered by various companies. To enable companies in creating strategies to make the most of future growth opportunities, the report also provides information on the upcoming trends and challenges that will influence the market growth.
The report offers a detailed analysis of several companies, including:
- 3M Co.
- Amphenol Corp.
- Corning Inc.
- Molex LLC
- TE Connectivity Corp.
Segments covered in the report
Cable assembly market by application
- Consumer electronics
- Telecom and datacom
- Aerospace and defense
- Other applications
Cable assembly market by product
- Fiber optics
- Other products
Cable Assembly market by geography
- North America
- South America
Key Highlights of the Cable Assembly Market Forecast Report for the Period 2019-2023
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will accelerate the growth of the cable assembly market size during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the global cable assembly market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cable assembly industry across APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on several vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cable assembly providers
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Automotive - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Consumer electronics - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Telecom and datacom - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Industrial - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Aerospace and defense - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Other applications - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Application-specific - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Rectangular - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- RF - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Circular - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Fiber optics - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Other products - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by product
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Growth in data centers
- Increasing demand from aerospace and defense industry
- Advent of high-speed cable assemblies
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- Amphenol Corp.
- Corning Inc.
- Molex LLC
- TE Connectivity Corp.
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Inquiry For Buying
Global Automotive Piston Pins Market Research Report 2020 Segment by Key Companies Countries Types Applications and Forecast 2021 to 2026
Global Zinc Metal Market Research Report 2020 Segment by Key Companies Countries Types Applications and Forecast 2021 to 2026
Global Metallurgical Silicon (MG-Si) Market Research Report 2020 Segment by Key Companies Countries Types Applications and Forecast 2021 to 2026
Global Solar Cell Electrode Paste Market Research Report 2020 Segment by Key Companies Countries Types Applications and Forecast 2021 to 2026
Global Liquid Polysulfide Polymer Market Research Report 2020 Segment by Key Companies Countries Types Applications and Forecast 2021 to 2026View More
Penn National Gaming Participates in Barstool Sports By Acquiring Stake Leading To Promotions in Online Gaming
For about $163 million, Penn National Gaming, Inc. has gained 36 percent interest on the streaming
Apple Awarded Integrated Passive Device (IPD) Patent
Apples recently issued patent includes the innovation related to an embedded microchip, a microchi
Nitro Blending System Of Blendtec Chosen For Exclusive Blend-In-Cup Feature In Commercial Blenders
Blendtec has been given the Kitchen Technologies Award for its innovative Nitro Blending Program,
United States Navy Chooses 40 To Build Unmanned Surface Vessels (USVs), Vehicle Autonomy, And Sensor-Processing Payloads
United States Navy autonomous vehicle experts are creating a 40 member strong research team, which
Enbridge Planning To Retrofit Portion Of The St. Clair River Under Line 5 Pipeline With Horizontal Directional Drilling
Environmentalists and the Michigan Attorney General, along with many others, are keeping an eye on