Cambodia Refining and Products Market Outlook to 2025- Supply, Demand Forecasts of Gasoline, Diesel/Gasoil, Jet/Kerosene, LPG and fuel oil, new refinery projects, Competition and Investments
Published: May-2016 | Format: PDF | OG Analysis | Number of pages: 80 | Code: MRS - 57377
With refiners worldwide focusing on expanding capacities in demand centers, the report evaluates the drivers and challenges of operating and investing in Cambodia refining industry. The report observes that Cambodia plans to start its new refinery projects and will increase its capacity to 100 Kb/d by 2020.
Cambodian Petrochemical Company dominates the refining industry in Cambodia, with the highest market share in the country.
The Cambodia refining report provides refinery wise CDU, coking, FCC and Hydrocracking capacity outlook along with details of all operational and planned refineries including location, startup, current status, companies and capex details.
Crude oil demand from refineries and production from fields are forecast to 2025 along with gasoline, diesel, fuel oil and LPG annually to 2025. Importance of each of the petroleum products along with current consumption mix, major consuming sectors for each product are provided. Companies in Cambodia continue to target increased production of middle and light distillates amidst low crude prices.
The report also reviews emergence of refining capacity amidst current framework of estimated refining margins and products prices. Further, business profiles of three leading refiners along with their SWOT, Financial and business description are included. In addition, all latest news and industry developments are analyzed in the research work.
- Forecasts of Supply and Demand for Crude Oil, Gasoline, LPG, Diesel and Fuel Oil annually from 2005 to 2025
- Refinery wise primary refining capacity (CDU) from 2005 to 2020
- Refinery wise secondary unit capacities (Coking, FCC and Hydrocracking) from 2005 to 2020
- Competitive Landscape details including market shares of leading companies and their net weighted capacities
- Refining complexity details including hydroskimming, topping, coking and cracking types are provided for planned and operational refineries.
- Nelson Complexity Index (NCI) is identified for Cambodia refining industry
- Details of all planned projects including greenfield refineries and refinery expansions
- Potential drivers and challenges for national and foreign companies to 2020
- Refinery details including location, operator, owners, start up, complexity, investment, construction, current status
- Business Profiles of leading Cambodia refiners
- oil and gas news, deals and events in Cambodia refining sector
1. Contents 1.1. Tables and Charts 2. Cambodia Refining Markets Overview 2.1. Market Snapshot 2.2. Installed Crude Refining Capacity Outlook to 2020 2.3. Secondary Unit Capacities Outlook to 2020 2.4. Product Consumption Mix 2.5. Cambodia Capital Investment Outlook to 2020 2.6. Review of Refining Operations in 2015 3. Cambodia Refining Industry Insights and Strategic Analysis 3.1. Cambodia Refining Market Positioning in Regional Landscape 3.2. Future Trends in Cambodia Refinery Market 3.3. Market Drivers and Their Long Term Implications 3.4. Critical Issues Facing Refiners 4. Business Development Opportunities in Cambodia Refining Sector 4.1. Planned Greenfield Projects 4.2. Expansion Refinery Projects 5. Cambodia Products Mid and Long Term Supply Outlook to 2025 5.1. Gasoline Production Forecast in Cambodia (Annual), 2005- 2025 5.2. Diesel/ Gas Oil Production Forecast in Cambodia (Annual), 2005- 2025 5.3. Jet/Kerosene Production Forecast in Cambodia (Annual), 2005- 2025 5.4. LPG Production Forecast in Cambodia (Annual), 2005- 2025 5.5. Fuel Oil Production Forecast in Cambodia (Annual), 2005- 2025 6. Cambodia Products Mid and Long Term Demand Outlook to 2025 6.1. Gasoline Demand Forecast in Cambodia (Annual), 2005- 2025 6.2. Diesel/ Gas Oil Demand Forecast in Cambodia (Annual), 2005- 2025 6.3. Jet/Kerosene Demand Forecast in Cambodia (Annual), 2005- 2025 6.4. LPG Demand Forecast in Cambodia (Annual), 2005- 2025 6.5. Fuel Oil Demand Forecast in Cambodia (Annual), 2005- 2025 7. Cambodia Operational and Planned Refining Project Details 7.1. Cambodia Refinery Details- Start Up 7.2. Cambodia Refinery Details- Current Status 7.3. Cambodia Refinery Details- Location 7.4. Cambodia Refinery Details- Operator 7.5. Cambodia Refinery Details- Owners 7.6. Cambodia Refinery Details- Primary and Secondary Capacities 7.7. Cambodia Refinery Details- Capex 8. Cambodia Refining Capacity Outlook by Refinery 8.1. Plant-by-Plant Installed CDU Capacity Forecasts, 2005- 2020 8.2. Plant-by-Plant Coking Capacity Forecasts, 2005- 2020 8.3. Plant-by-Plant Fluid Catalytic Cracking Capacity Forecasts, 2005- 2020 8.4. Plant-by-Plant HydroCracking Capacity Forecasts, 2005- 2020 9. Cambodia Refining Competitive Landscape 9.1. Market Structure, 2016 9.2. Company wise Net Weighted CDU Capacity, 2005- 2020 9.3. Company wise Net Weighted Coking Capacity, 2005- 2020 9.4. Company wise Net Weighted FCC Capacity, 2005- 2020 9.5. Company wise Net Weighted HydroCracking Capacity, 2005- 2020 10. Business Profiles of Leading Refiners 10.1. Leading Refiner 1 10.1.1. Business Overview 10.1.2. Refining Operations 10.1.3. Refining Assets 10.1.4. SWOT Analysis 10.1.5. Contact Details 10.2. Leading Refiner 2 10.2.1. Business Overview 10.2.2. Refining Operations 10.2.3. Refining Assets 10.2.4. SWOT Analysis 10.2.5. Contact Details 10.3. Leading Refiner 3 10.3.1. Business Overview 10.3.2. Refining Operations 10.3.3. Refining Assets 10.3.4. SWOT Analysis 10.3.5. Contact Details 11. Cambodia Refining Industry- Market Monitor 11.1. Latest Market Developments 11.2. Mergers and Acquisitions 11.3. Project Announcements and Construction 12. Appendix 12.1. About OG Analysis 12.2. Report Sources 12.3. Research Methodology 12.4. Contact Information
Table 1: Cambodia Refining Industry Key Statistics, 2015 Table 2: Cambodia Crude Distillation Unit Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2020 Table 3: Cambodia Secondary Unit Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2020 Table 5: Planned Greenfield and Expansion Refinery Projects, 2016- 2020 Table 6: Cambodia Gasoline Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 7: Cambodia Diesel Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 8: Cambodia Jet/Kerosene Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 9: Cambodia LPG Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 10: Cambodia Fuel Oil Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 11: Cambodia Gasoline Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 12: Cambodia Diesel Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 13: Cambodia Jet/Kerosene Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 14: Cambodia LPG Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 15: Cambodia Fuel Oil Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 16: Cambodia Refineries- Start Date Details Table 17: Cambodia Refineries- Current Status Details Table 18: Cambodia Refineries- Location Details Table 19: Cambodia Refineries- Operator Details Table 20: Cambodia Refineries- Owners Details Table 21: Cambodia Refineries- CDU, Coking, FCC, HCC Capacity Details, 2015 Table 22: Cambodia Refineries- Capex Details Table 23: Refinery wise CDU Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2020 Table 24: Refinery wise Coking Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2020 Table 25: Refinery wise Fluid Catalytic Cracking Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2020 Table 26: Refinery wise HydroCracking Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2020 Table 27: Company wise CDU Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2020 Table 27: Company wise Coking Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2020 Table 27: Company wise FCC Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2020 Table 27: Company wise Hydrocracking Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2020
Figure 1: Cambodia Secondary Unit Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2020 Figure 2: Cambodia Product Consumption Mix Figure 3: Cambodia Refinery Capex Forecast, 2016-2020 Figure 4: Cambodia Refinery Positioning Matrix Figure 5: Cambodia Gasoline Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 6: Cambodia Diesel Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 7: Cambodia Jet/Kerosene Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 8: Cambodia LPG Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 9: Cambodia Fuel Oil Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 10: Cambodia Gasoline Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 11: Cambodia Diesel Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 12: Cambodia Jet/Kerosene Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 13: Cambodia LPG Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 14: Cambodia Fuel Oil Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 15: Cambodia Refining Market Shares by Company, 2016 Figure 16: OG Analysis Research Methodology
Inquiry For Buying
Medical QMS Software-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-India Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-China Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-Asia Pacific Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-EMEA Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025View More
Honeywell Introduces New Wireless Smart Thermostat
Honeywell is extending its board indoor regulators Inncom e- vitality to add a battery- configurat
Nanocoatings From Nasiol Increasingly Implemented For Buildings And Construction Applications
As the climate gets damp, customers start looking for approaches to secure their garments, furnitu
Toyota Manufactures Top Quality Mapping For Autonomous Driving With Assistance Of Automotive Sensors
It was recently reported that high-definition map-building was achieved by TRI-AD with assistance
ExxonMobil Develops Suite For Hydroprocessing Catalysts And Related Services, In Partnership With Albemarle
As per the recent reports, a new innovative suite platform was developed and introduced by two of
E-Bike Drive System Magnificently Launched By FSA
The introduction of FSAs e-bike drive system was one of the highlights at Eurobike. Next to manufa