Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Canada 2014
Published: Dec-2014 | Format: PDF | WealthInsight | Number of pages: 59 | Code: MRS - 2007
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Canada.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report is a thorough analysis of Canada's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- Independent market sizing of Canada HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- At the end of 2013, Canadian HNWIs held 26.5% (US$434 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, in line with the global average of 20–30%.
- WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$557 billion by 2018, accounting for 26.1% of total HNWI assets.
- North America accounted for 51.1% of Canadian HNWIs foreign assets in 2013.
- Europe followed America with 21.2%, the Asia-Pacific followed with 16.5%, Latin America followed with 8.4%, Africa followed with 2.1%, and the Middle East followed with 0.7%.
- Canadian HNWI allocations to the Asia-Pacific region increased during the review period, going from 9.9% in 2009 to 16.5% in 2013.Latin America and Asia-Pacific were the emerging regions in terms of global investments.
- HNWIs are further expected to increase their levels of investment in the Asia-Pacific to 20.9% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with investments increasingly being diverted to emerging economies.
List of Tables
List of Figures
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Medical QMS Software-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-India Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-China Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-Asia Pacific Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-EMEA Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025View More
Along with 7 Realme Products, Realme Buds Q TWS Earbuds Will Also be Launched on May 25
Realme has added an addition in its product portfolio, i.e., the completely wireless headset Realm
iOS 13.5 and iPaDOS 13.5 Released by Apple Includes Features Relevant with COVID-19
Apple released its iOS 13.5 and iPadOS 13.5 that includes features that are appropriate for post-C
Canada and the US will no Longer Find Talc-based Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder
On Tuesday, Johnson Johnson made an official announcement that talc-based Johnsons Baby Powder wi
Foreign Investments being pulled out from Asian Countries
The world is facing one of deadliest recession of all times and amidst all these the foreign inves
Claims from the British American Tobacco that Coronavirus Vaccine Prepared by them is Ready for Human Trials
Every other region and institutions are trying out their level hard to find vaccination for COVID-