Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Australia 2014
Published: Nov-2014 | Format: PDF | WealthInsight | Number of pages: 59 | Code: MRS - 2013
This report is a thorough analysis of Australia's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Australia.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Australia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Australia 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Australian HNWIs held 22.7% (US$204 billion) of their wealth outside their home country at the end of 2013, which is in line with the worldwide average of 20–30%.
- WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$268 billion by 2018, accounting for 22.3% of total Australian HNWI assets.
- In 2013, North America accounted for 40.7% of Australian HNWIs’ foreign assets.
- This was followed by Europe with 28.7%, the Asia-Pacific with 17.3%, Latin America with 7.4%, Africa with 3.6% and the Middle East with 2.4%.
- Australian HNWI allocations to the Asia-Pacific decreased when compared with other regions during the review period, from 25.5% in 2009 to 17.3% in 2013. Latin America was the emerging region in terms of global investments.
- Australian HNWIs are expected to further increase their levels of investment in Latin America over the forecast period, to reach 8.6% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with investments increasingly being diverted to emerging economies.
List of Tables
List of Figures
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Global White Marble Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Hydro Processing Catalysts Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Substation Automation Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Direct Marketing Services Market Report 2020 - Industry Research ReportView More
Researchers Find A Shape Memory Possessing Wool-Like Material
Hair straightening is a quite cumbersome task as it is very time-consuming and also difficult to g
Researchers Develop A Superior Quality Transparent Ceramics
Researchers have recently developed a low phonon energy gain materials featured mid-infrared laser
Fungi Is The New Cost-Effective Source Of Synthetic Leather
Leather is a costly and trending material that has been doing the rounds in the fashion industry s
Brown Fat Cell Transplantation Give New Hope To Obese Folks
Type 2 diabetes is found to accompany obesity, which is currently found to affect millions across
Women Have A More Appealing Jewelry-Based Contraceptive Technique Coming
Family planning is the new trend followed by couples in order to settle down before welcoming a ne