Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the US 2014
Published: Dec-2014 | Format: PDF | WealthInsight | Number of pages: 57 | Code: MRS - 2138
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the US.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report is a thorough analysis of the US's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- Independent market sizing of the US HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the US 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- In 2013, US HNWIs held 23.9% (US$5.0 trillion) of their wealth outside of the country, in line with the global average of 20–30%.
- WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$6.4 trillion by 2018, accounting for 22.1% of the total HNWI assets.
- Europe accounted for 48.5% of US HNWIs’ foreign assets in 2013.
- North America followed Europe with 19.9%, followed by Asia-Pacific with 16.1%, Latin America with 11.4%, Africa with 2.3%, and the Middle East with 1.7%.
- US HNWI allocations to Europe decreased during the review period, from 56.2% in 2009 to 48.5% in 2013. North America and the Asia-Pacific were the most popular emerging regions in terms of US investment.
- HNWIs are further expected to increase their levels of investment in Asia-Pacific to 19.0% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with investments increasingly being diverted to emerging economies.
List of Tables
Table 1: HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
Table 2: Cities in the US by Population (Volume), 2013
Table 3: Leading Foreign Private Banks in the US by Local AuM (US$ Million), 2013
Table 4: Leading Wealth Managers in the US by AuM (US$ Million), 2013
Table 5: Leading US Family Offices by AuM (US$ Million), 2013
Table 6: US Wealth Management Industry – Recent Deal Activity, 2014
Table 7: US Income Tax Bands (USD), 2013–2014
Table 8: US Real GDP Growth (%), 2009–2018
Table 9: US GDP per Capita (US$), 2009–2018
Table 10: US Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion),2009–2013
Table 11: US Commodity Indices, 2009–2018
Table 12: US Foreign Direct Investment (US$ Billion), 2009–2018
Table 13: US Inflation Rate (%), 2009–2018
Table 14: US Money Market Rate (%), 2009–2018
Table 15: US Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2009–2013
Table 16: US Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP, 2009–2018
Table 17: US Stock Market Performance, 2009–2013
Table 18: US HNWI Wealth vs GDP Ratio, 2009–2018
Table 19: US – Appendix One
Table 20: US – Appendix Two
List of Figures
Figure 1: HNWI Wealth Band Definitions
Figure 2: Map of the US
Figure 3: US Asset Price Performance (%), 2009–2013
Figure 4: US HNWI Performance (US$ Billion and HNWI Volume), 2009–2018
Figure 5: US Vs Global HNWIs (%), 2009–2018
Figure 6: US Wealth Management Industry – Maturity Level of Operators, 2014
Figure 7: The US Wealth Management Industry – Behavioral Mapping, 2013
Figure 8: US Real GDP Growth (%), 2009–2018
Figure 9: US GDP per Capita (US$), 2009–2018
Figure 10: US Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2009–2013
Figure 11: US Commodity Indices, 2009–2018
Figure 12: US Foreign Direct Investment (US$ Billion), 2009–2018
Figure 13: US Inflation Rate (%), 2009–2018
Figure 14: US Money Market Rate (%), 2009–2018
Figure 15: US Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2009–2013
Figure 16: US Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP, 2009–2018
Figure 17: US Stock Market Performance, 2009–2013
Figure 18: US HNWI Wealth vs GDP Ratio, 2009–2018
Figure 19: US HNWIs – Volume by Wealth Band, 2009–2018
Figure 20: US HNWIs – Wealth by Wealth Band (US$ Billion), 2009–2018
Figure 21: US HNWIs – Wealth per Capita (US$ Million), 2009–2018
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Medical QMS Software-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-India Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-China Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-Asia Pacific Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-EMEA Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025View More
Along with 7 Realme Products, Realme Buds Q TWS Earbuds Will Also be Launched on May 25
Realme has added an addition in its product portfolio, i.e., the completely wireless headset Realm
iOS 13.5 and iPaDOS 13.5 Released by Apple Includes Features Relevant with COVID-19
Apple released its iOS 13.5 and iPadOS 13.5 that includes features that are appropriate for post-C
Canada and the US will no Longer Find Talc-based Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder
On Tuesday, Johnson Johnson made an official announcement that talc-based Johnsons Baby Powder wi
Foreign Investments being pulled out from Asian Countries
The world is facing one of deadliest recession of all times and amidst all these the foreign inves
Claims from the British American Tobacco that Coronavirus Vaccine Prepared by them is Ready for Human Trials
Every other region and institutions are trying out their level hard to find vaccination for COVID-