Defense Business Confidence Report Q4 2014
Published: Nov-2014 | Format: PDF | Strategic Defence Intelligence | Number of pages: 58 | Code: MRS - 1757
Defense Business Confidence Report Q4 2014” is a new report by Strategic Defence Intelligence that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the defense industry. This report also examines executive opinion about the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. Furthermore, it analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry in Q4 2014. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global defense industry over the next quarter. Moreover, this report provides a comparative analysis with Q3, Q2, and Q1 2014 results, wherever applicable.
Overall, 42% of defense respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 32% state that the current economic conditions are favorable.
Executives from Europe expect a decrease in customer confidence in Q4 2014 compared to Q3 2014 and Q2 2014.
Industry respondents from North America expect a considerable growth in staff headcount in Q4 2014, when compared to Q3, Q2 and Q1 2014 results.
New product development and expansion into new markets are the most preferred priorities by global defense executives.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Strategic Defence Intelligence’s exclusive panel of leading global defense industry executives. The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing across the globe and their impact on the defense industry, and forecasts the company and industry growth prospects in Q4 2014. Furthermore, it provides information about the impact of customer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect investment decisions in the industry over the next quarter. Moreover, this report provides a comparative analysis with Q3, Q2, and Q1 2014 results, wherever applicable.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Industry executives’ opinion about the current state of the global economy: examines the prevailing economic conditions and executives’ opinion about the global economy and the state of economy across various regions.
- Growth prospects of company and industry: provides industry executives’ expectation towards growth prospects for their company and the Industry over the next quarter, and tracks the change in executives’ opinion during the last three quarters.
- Change in customer confidence: analyzes defense industry executives’ opinion about the change in customer confidence, globally, in Q4 2014, and a comparative analysis with results from the last three quarters.
- Impact of supplier prices: determines the expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence, and examines the key factors influencing the change.
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks the expected change in staff headcount and sales among industry executives operating in various regions in Q4 2014.
- Investment activities: ascertains the various investment activities on which industry executives intend to focus on, and tracks the change priorities and strategies regarding future investments.
- Business concerns: examines industry executives’ attitude towards various business concerns and their change in opinion over the last three quarters.
- Key priorities: identifies the immediate priorities of industry executives operating in various regions, and tracks the change in executives’ sentiment compared to the last quarter.
Reasons To Buy
- The report projects the current and future operating conditions of the defense industry, and allows readers to make effective business decisions.
- The report assists readers to make strategic decisions by understanding the present and future economic and consumer issues including key growth regions.
- Defense suppliers will be provided with a clear uncovering of the key challenges and opportunities, and will be able to identify the key priorities likely to affect the industry’s growth prospects.
- The report forecasts the change in supplier prices of various products, which are likely to influence the industry’s growth prospects in Q4 2014.
- The report helps defense executives to recognize the change in customer confidence levels in the global defense industry over the next quarter.
Table of Contents
Methodology and sample size
State of the economy
Growth prospects and customer confidence
Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
Organizational outlook and strategy
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Medical QMS Software-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-India Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-China Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-Asia Pacific Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-EMEA Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025View More
No Celebration; No Champagne; Champagne Sales Fizzling
The whole world is fighting against coronavirus. People are getting infected; people are dying; pe
UK’s Biggest Solar Plant gets Approval
UKs largest solar has got a go-ahead; the farm that stretches about 900 acres on the north Kent co
Warnings from Microsoft on COVID-19 Cyber-Scams
Microsoft has cautioned about the new phishing scam that is taking place by using the keyword COVI
Plans to Deliver the Prescriptions Using Self-Driving Cars
Cases of COVID-19 are increasing rapidly around the world. Different countries are implementing di
Cancer Diagnoses Has Declined Considerably Amidst Coronavirus
Health experts have started to raise concerns about the decline in people undergoing cancer screen