Defense Business Confidence Report H1 2015
Published: Mar-2015 | Format: PDF | Strategic Defence Intelligence | Number of pages: 42 | Code: MRS - 11825
Defense Business Confidence Report H1 2015” is a new report by Strategic Defence Intelligence that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the defense industry. This report also examines executive opinion about the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. Furthermore, it analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry in H1 2015. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global defense industry over the next six months
- Overall, 39% of defense respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 30% state that the current economic conditions are unfavorable.
- In total, 59% of executives project a positive change in customer confidence in H1 2015.
- Defense industry operatives from North America forecast the lowest growth in staff headcount by 0.4% in H1 2015.
- Improving operational efficiency and customer retention are the two biggest priorities for global defense industry.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Strategic Defence Intelligence’s exclusive panel of leading global defense industry executives. The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing across the globe and their impact on the defense industry, and forecasts the company and industry growth prospects in H1 2015. Furthermore, it provides information about the impact of customer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect investment decisions in the industry over the next six months.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Industry executives’ opinion about the current state of the global economy: examines the prevailing economic conditions and executives’ opinion about the global economy and the state of economy across various regions.
- Growth prospects of company and industry: provides industry executives’ expectation towards growth prospects for their company and the Industry over the next six months.
- Change in customer confidence: analyzes defense industry executives’ opinion about the change in customer confidence, globally, in H1 2015.
- Impact of supplier prices: determines the expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence, and examines the key factors influencing the change.
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks the expected change in staff headcount and sales among industry executives operating in various regions in H1 2015.
- Investment activities: ascertains the various investment activities on which industry executives intend to focus on, and tracks the change priorities and strategies regarding future investments.
- Business concerns: examines industry executives’ attitude towards various business concerns.
- Key priorities: identifies the immediate priorities of industry executives operating in various regions.
Reasons To Buy
- The report projects the current and future operating conditions of the defense industry, and allows readers to make effective business decisions.
- The report assists readers to make strategic decisions by understanding the present and future economic and consumer issues including key growth regions.
- Defense suppliers will be provided with a clear uncovering of the key challenges and opportunities, and will be able to identify the key priorities likely to affect the industry’s growth prospects.
- The report forecasts the change in supplier prices of various products, which are likely to influence the industry’s growth prospects in H1 2015.
- The report helps defense executives to recognize the change in customer confidence levels in the global defense industry over the next six months.
Table of Contents
Methodology and sample size
Respondent profile Economic State, growth prospects and consumer confidence
Existing economic environment
Industry and company growth outlook
Expected change in consumer confidence Supplier prices, staff headcount and sales performance
Supplier prices expectations
Anticipated change in staff head count and sales projections
Anticipated change in spend on key activities Business concerns and organizational priorities
Level of concerns and expected impact
Significance of potential business priorities
List of Tables
List of Figures
Figure 1: Current economic condition - Overall
Figure 2: Current economic condition - Region
Figure 3: Current economic condition - Those who operate and do not operate in a region
Figure 4: Industry and company growth prospects - Overall
Figure 5: Industry and company growth prospects - Overall - In detail
Figure 6: Industry and company growth prospects - Region
Figure 7: Anticipated variation in consumer confidence - Overall
Figure 8: Anticipated variation in consumer confidence - Region
Figure 9: Projected change in supplier prices - Technology - Overall and regional
Figure 10: Projected change in supplier prices - Power and Energy - Overall and regional
Figure 11: Projected change in supplier prices - Equipment and Components - Overall and regional
Figure 12: Staff headcount and sales outlook - Regional
Figure 13: Expenditure projection on key activities - Overall
Figure 14: Top five business concerns - Region
Figure 15: Business concerns - Overall and regional
Figure 16: Business concerns - Overall and regional
Figure 17: Top five organizational priorities - Region
Figure 18: Organizational priorities - Overall and region
Inquiry For Buying
2019-2024 Global and Regional X-ray Detector Industry Production, Sales and Consumption Status and Prospects Professional Market Research Report
2019-2024 Global and Regional Stoma/Ostomy Care Industry Production, Sales and Consumption Status and Prospects Professional Market Research Report
2019-2024 Global and Regional Starter Fertilizers Industry Production, Sales and Consumption Status and Prospects Professional Market Research Report
2019-2024 Global and Regional Smart Lock Industry Production, Sales and Consumption Status and Prospects Professional Market Research Report
2019-2024 Global and Regional Semi-Autonomous Vehicles Industry Production, Sales and Consumption Status and Prospects Professional Market Research ReportView More
Global Chitosan Market Set for Rapid Growth, To Reach USD 4.74 Billion by 2021
Zion Market Research has published a new report titled Chitosan Market for Water Treatment, Biomed
Development of e-commerce to Reshape Global Mobile Hotspot Router Market
Mobile hotspot is a popular feature on smart phones that provide wireless internet access on many
Global Carotenoids Market Is Expected To Reach Around USD 1.52 Billion in 2021
Zion Market Research has published a new report titled Carotenoids Market by Type (Astaxanthin, Be
Soaring Demand from Food & Beverages Industry to Act as Prime Driving for Ascorbic Acid Market, Reports Zion Market Research
Ascorbic acid is extensively available in nature, mostly rich in leafy vegetables and fresh fruits
Global Energy Management System (EMS) Market Is Set for a Rapid Growth and is Expected to Reach USD 63,161.5 million by 2021
Zion Market Research has published a new report titled Energy Management System Market (EMS) by So