Dominican Republic oil and gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook (2017- 2025) - Opportunities, Insights, Drivers, Investment and Outlook of Upstream, LNG, Pipeline, Storage and Refining
Published: Mar-2017 | Format: PDF | OG Analysis | Number of pages: 70 | Code: MRS - 119492
As Dominican Republic and global markets move towards rebalancing, the report from OGANALYSIS provides detailed insights into critical short and long term factors set to shape the future of Dominican Republic oil and gas markets. The report works as a compulsory guide to companies planning to expand and invest in Dominican Republic oil and gas markets in near to medium term future.
- Opportunities and challenges of developing new projects, changing supply- demand scenarios, growth in emerging markets, policy support, new supplies and demand segments, investment benchmarking are discussed in the research.
- Role of Dominican Republic in Global and Regional Market Front in Current Market Conditions
- The role of Dominican Republic across different value chain segments in current market conditions, benchmark with peer markets, impact of global dynamics, price impact and market value are evaluated in the report.
- Investment and Business Expansion Opportunities in Dominican Republic Oil and Gas
- Detailed information on planned projects along with their current status, feasibility of commencement, capex required, period of development are detailed.
- Asset wise details include- Exploration blocks (on offer and awarded), licensing rounds, major fields set to come online, planned refineries, upgrading, planned storage terminals, planned pipelines, LNG terminals and expansion projects
- Dominican Republic oil and gas industry is expected to witness significant changes in supply and demand growth from earlier estimates in sync with new projects and price fluctuations predominantly. In context of this, our senior industry experts provide detailed insights into the outlook of oil, gas and products.
- Detailed annual forecasts from 2005 to 2025 are available for-
- Production of crude oil, natural gas, gasoline, diesel, fuel oil, LPG and LNG
- Demand for crude oil, natural gas, gasoline, diesel, fuel oil, LPG and LNG
- Competitive Landscape
- For each of the oil and gas segments, leading companies along with their market shares and net weighted production/capacity information is provided. Further, company wise equity weighted capacity is also forecast to 2022 for these segments.
- New entrants, key strategies of companies and role of NOCs and IOCs is also detailed. Further, business profiles of three leading oil and gas companies in Dominican Republic are also analyzed. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided.
- Upstream market analysis
- Field wise production details- both for oil and gas: 2008-2015
- Exploration blocks and field details
- Rigs deployed in 2016
- Company wise production and market shares, 2015
- LNG Market Analysis
- Detailed overview
- LNG capacity outlook to 2022
- New and operational plant infrastructure details
- LNG supply/ Demand, capital expenditure outlook
- Asset wise and Company wise capacity outlook
- Refining Market Analysis
- Asset wise CDU, coking, FCC and HCC capacities outlook
- Company wise capacities outlook
- Operational and planned refinery Asset details
- Storage and Transportation Market Analysis
- Operational and planned Storage infrastructure details
- Asset wise capacity outlook
- Company wise capacity outlook
- Crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipeline infrastructure details
- Latest News Landscape
- Updates on all recent industry developments and their impact on investors and companies operating in Dominican Republic oil and gas industry
- Some of the contents might be not available in the report based on country operations.
1 Table of Contents 1.1 List of Tables 1.2 List of Figures 2. Dominican Republic Oil and Gas Strategic Analysis 2.1 Key Findings, 2017 2.2 Recent Industry Trends Shaping the Future of Dominican Republic 2.3 Domestic Factors Set to Drive Dominican Republic Oil and Gas Markets to 2025 2.4 Global Drivers and Challenges Confronting Dominican Republic Oil Companies 2.5 Role of Dominican Republic in Global Front in Current Dynamic Market Conditions 2.6 Analysis across Dominican Republic Oil and Gas Value Chain 2.7 Dominican Republic Oil and Gas SWOT Analysis 2.8 Benchmarking with Peer Markets, 2017 3 Dominican Republic Oil and Products Supply and Demand Outlook to 2025 3.1 Dominican Republic Crude Oil Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.2 Dominican Republic Crude Oil Demand Forecast, 2007- 2015 3.3 Dominican Republic Gasoline Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.4 Dominican Republic Gasoline Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.5 Dominican Republic Diesel Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.6 Dominican Republic Diesel Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.7 Dominican Republic LPG Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.8 Dominican Republic LPG Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.9 Dominican Republic Fuel Oil Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.10. Dominican Republic Fuel Oil Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 4 Dominican Republic Gas and LNG Supply and Demand Outlook to 2025 4.1 Dominican Republic Natural Gas Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 4.2 Dominican Republic Natural Gas Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 4.3 Dominican Republic LNG Production/ Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 5 Potential investment opportunities in Dominican Republic oil and gas sector, 2017-2022 5.1 New developments and future projects in upstream sector 5.2 New developments and future projects in midstream sector 5.3 New developments and future projects in downstream sector 6 Dominican Republic oil and gas competitive landscape, 2016 6.1 Dominican Republic oil production sector – market shares by company, 2015 6.2 Dominican Republic gas production sector – market shares by company, 2015 6.3 Dominican Republic LNG sector – market shares by company, 2016 6.4 Dominican Republic oil, petroleum products and chemicals storage sector – market shares by company, 2016 6.5 Dominican Republic pipeline sector – market shares by company, 2016 6.6 Dominican Republic refinery sector – market shares by company, 2016 7 Dominican Republic Oil and Gas Upstream Market Analysis 7.1 Dominican Republic Exploration and Production Sector- Proven Oil Reserves, 2000-2016 7.2 Dominican Republic Field wise Crude Oil Production, 2008-2015 7.3 Dominican Republic Company wise Crude Oil Production, 2015 7.4 Dominican Republic Exploration and Production Sector- Proven Gas Reserves, 2000- 2016 7.5 Dominican Republic Field wise Natural Gas Production, 2008- 2015 7.6 Dominican Republic Company wise Natural Gas Production, 2015 7.7 Dominican Republic Exploration Block Details 7.8 Dominican Republic Drilling Rigs Information 7.9 Dominican Republic Upstream Industry- Market Monitor 8 Dominican Republic LNG Market Analysis 8.1 Dominican Republic LNG industry snapshot, 2016 8.2 Dominican Republic LNG supply/demand outlook, 2005 – 2022 8.3 Dominican Republic LNG infrastructure analysis 8.3.1 Operational LNG terminals- location, start up, capacity, storage, operator, technology and ownership 8.3.2 Under construction LNG terminals – location, status, start-up, capex, companies and technology 8.3.3 Planned LNG terminals - location, status, start-up, capex, companies and technology 8.3.4 Proposed/Announced LNG terminals- location, status, start-up, capex, companies and technology 8.4 Dominican Republic terminal wise LNG capacity outlook, 2000-2022 8.5 Dominican Republic LNG sale purchase agreements (SPA) contract details 8.6 Dominican Republic contracted LNG capacity outlook, 2000-2022 8.7 Dominican Republic company wise LNG capacity outlook 2000-2022 8.8 Dominican Republic LNG Industry- Market Monitor 9 Dominican Republic Refinery Market Analysis 9.1 Dominican Republic refinery market snapshot, 2016 9.2 Dominican Republic operational refinery details- start-up, capacities, location, operators and owners 9.3 Dominican Republic planned refinery details- status, capex, start-up, capacities and companies 9.4 Dominican Republic Primary refining capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.5 Dominican Republic secondary refining capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.6 Refinery wise CDU (refining) capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.7 Refinery wise coking capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.8 Refinery wise fluid catalytic cracking (FCC)capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.9 Refinery wise Hydro Cracking (HCC) capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.10 Dominican Republic Petroleum products production, 2016 9.11 Dominican Republic Petroleum products consumption, 2016 9.12 Dominican Republic Refining capacity outlook by company, 2005-2022 9.13 Dominican Republic Refining Industry- Market Monitor 10 Dominican Republic Oil and Gas Storage Market Analysis 10.1 Dominican Republic Operational Storage Terminal Details- start-up, capacity, tanks, operator and owners 10.2 Dominican Republic Planned Storage Terminal Details- start-up, capacity, tanks, operator and owners 10.3 Dominican Republic Oil Storage Capacity by Terminal, 2016 10.4 Oil Storage Capacity by Company, 2016 10.5 Dominican Republic Storage Industry- Market Monitor 11 Dominican Republic Pipeline Market Analysis 11.1 Dominican Republic Crude Oil Pipeline Details- Route, Operator, Owners, Length, Diameter, Capacity- 2016 11.2 Dominican Republic Petroleum Product Pipeline Details- Route, Operator, Owners, Length, Diameter, Capacity- 2016 11.3 Dominican Republic Gas Pipeline Details- Route, Operator, Owners, Length, Diameter, Capacity- 2016 11.4 Dominican Republic Planned Pipeline Details- 2016-2022 11.5 Dominican Republic Pipeline Market- Share in Total Network- 2016 11.6 Dominican Republic Pipeline Industry- Market Monitor 13 Competitor Operations and Business Profiles 13.1 Company A 13.1.1 Snapshot 13.1.2 Business Description 13.1.3 SWOT Analysis 13.1.4 Financial Analysis 13.2 Company B 13.2.1 Snapshot 13.2.2 Business Description 13.2.3 SWOT Analysis 13.2.4 Financial Analysis 13.3 Company C 13.3.1 Snapshot 13.3.2 Business Description 13.3.3 SWOT Analysis 13.3.4 Financial Analysis 14 Appendix 14.1 About OG ANALYSIS 14.2 Sources and Research Methodology 14.3 Abbreviations and Conversions 14.4 Contact Information 14.5 Disclaimer
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Global White Marble Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Yoga Mat Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Pest Control Services Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Hydro Processing Catalysts Market Report 2020 - Industry Research ReportView More
Germans Develop Motorized Spermbots To Solve Male Infertility Issues
A group of German researchers have developed tiny robots that can help sperm speed up its mobility
Stanford Researchers Develop A Hand-Powered Centrifuge For COVID-19 Detection
A team led by Manu Prakash at Stanford University has developed a hand-powered centrifuge that can
Tear Fluid May Help Make Early Breast Cancer Diagnosis Possible
A team of researchers from System Instruments Co., Ltd. and Kobe University has designed a tear-ba
Agar-Agar Could Now Be Used To Make Sustainable Optical Fibers
A team of researchers from the University of Campinas (UNICAMP) have recently developed an optical
Hidden Throat Cancer Could Be Detected Using Saliva
Biomedical researchers from Queensland University of Technology developed a modest saliva test to