Ghana Refining and Products Market Outlook to 2025- Supply, Demand Forecasts of Gasoline, Diesel/Gasoil, Jet/Kerosene, LPG and fuel oil, new refinery projects, Competition and Investments
Published: May-2016 | Format: PDF | OG Analysis | Number of pages: 80 | Code: MRS - 57374
With refiners worldwide focusing on expanding capacities in demand centers, the report evaluates the drivers and challenges of operating and investing in Ghana refining industry. The report observes that Ghana refining capacity is scheduled to increase from 60 Kb/d to 410 Kb/d based on scheduled and proposed refineries.
The Government of Ghana dominates the refining industry in Ghana, with the highest market share in the country.
The Ghana refining report provides refinery wise CDU, coking, FCC and Hydrocracking capacity outlook along with details of all operational and planned refineries including location, startup, current status, companies and capex details.
Crude oil demand from refineries and production from fields are forecast to 2025 along with gasoline, diesel, fuel oil and LPG annually to 2025. Importance of each of the petroleum products along with current consumption mix, major consuming sectors for each product are provided. Companies in Ghana continue to target increased production of middle and light distillates amidst low crude prices.
The report also reviews emergence of refining capacity amidst current framework of estimated refining margins and products prices. Further, business profiles of three leading refiners along with their SWOT, Financial and business description are included. In addition, all latest news and industry developments are analyzed in the research work.
- Forecasts of Supply and Demand for Crude Oil, Gasoline, LPG, Diesel and Fuel Oil annually from 2005 to 2025
- Refinery wise primary refining capacity (CDU) from 2005 to 2020
- Refinery wise secondary unit capacities (Coking, FCC and Hydrocracking) from 2005 to 2020
- Competitive Landscape details including market shares of leading companies and their net weighted capacities
- Refining complexity details including hydroskimming, topping, coking and cracking types are provided for planned and operational refineries.
- Nelson Complexity Index (NCI) is identified for Ghana refining industry
- Details of all planned projects including greenfield refineries and refinery expansions
- Potential drivers and challenges for national and foreign companies to 2020
- Refinery details including location, operator, owners, start up, complexity, investment, construction, current status
- Business Profiles of leading Ghana refiners
- oil and gas news, deals and events in Ghana refining sector
1. Contents 1.1. Tables and Charts 2. Ghana Refining Markets Overview 2.1. Market Snapshot 2.2. Installed Crude Refining Capacity Outlook to 2020 2.3. Secondary Unit Capacities Outlook to 2020 2.4. Product Consumption Mix 2.5. Ghana Capital Investment Outlook to 2020 2.6. Review of Refining Operations in 2015 3. Ghana Refining Industry Insights and Strategic Analysis 3.1. Ghana Refining Market Positioning in Regional Landscape 3.2. Future Trends in Ghana Refinery Market 3.3. Market Drivers and Their Long Term Implications 3.4. Critical Issues Facing Refiners 4. Business Development Opportunities in Ghana Refining Sector 4.1. Planned Greenfield Projects 4.2. Expansion Refinery Projects 5. Ghana Products Mid and Long Term Supply Outlook to 2025 5.1. Gasoline Production Forecast in Ghana (Annual), 2005- 2025 5.2. Diesel/ Gas Oil Production Forecast in Ghana (Annual), 2005- 2025 5.3. Jet/Kerosene Production Forecast in Ghana (Annual), 2005- 2025 5.4. LPG Production Forecast in Ghana (Annual), 2005- 2025 5.5. Fuel Oil Production Forecast in Ghana (Annual), 2005- 2025 6. Ghana Products Mid and Long Term Demand Outlook to 2025 6.1. Gasoline Demand Forecast in Ghana (Annual), 2005- 2025 6.2. Diesel/ Gas Oil Demand Forecast in Ghana (Annual), 2005- 2025 6.3. Jet/Kerosene Demand Forecast in Ghana (Annual), 2005- 2025 6.4. LPG Demand Forecast in Ghana (Annual), 2005- 2025 6.5. Fuel Oil Demand Forecast in Ghana (Annual), 2005- 2025 7. Ghana Operational and Planned Refining Project Details 7.1. Ghana Refinery Details- Start Up 7.2. Ghana Refinery Details- Current Status 7.3. Ghana Refinery Details- Location 7.4. Ghana Refinery Details- Operator 7.5. Ghana Refinery Details- Owners 7.6. Ghana Refinery Details- Primary and Secondary Capacities 7.7. Ghana Refinery Details- Capex 8. Ghana Refining Capacity Outlook by Refinery 8.1. Plant-by-Plant Installed CDU Capacity Forecasts, 2005- 2020 8.2. Plant-by-Plant Coking Capacity Forecasts, 2005- 2020 8.3. Plant-by-Plant Fluid Catalytic Cracking Capacity Forecasts, 2005- 2020 8.4. Plant-by-Plant HydroCracking Capacity Forecasts, 2005- 2020 9. Ghana Refining Competitive Landscape 9.1. Market Structure, 2016 9.2. Company wise Net Weighted CDU Capacity, 2005- 2020 9.3. Company wise Net Weighted Coking Capacity, 2005- 2020 9.4. Company wise Net Weighted FCC Capacity, 2005- 2020 9.5. Company wise Net Weighted HydroCracking Capacity, 2005- 2020 10. Business Profiles of Leading Refiners 10.1. Leading Refiner 1 10.1.1. Business Overview 10.1.2. Refining Operations 10.1.3. Refining Assets 10.1.4. SWOT Analysis 10.1.5. Contact Details 10.2. Leading Refiner 2 10.2.1. Business Overview 10.2.2. Refining Operations 10.2.3. Refining Assets 10.2.4. SWOT Analysis 10.2.5. Contact Details 10.3. Leading Refiner 3 10.3.1. Business Overview 10.3.2. Refining Operations 10.3.3. Refining Assets 10.3.4. SWOT Analysis 10.3.5. Contact Details 11. Ghana Refining Industry- Market Monitor 11.1. Latest Market Developments 11.2. Mergers and Acquisitions 11.3. Project Announcements and Construction 12. Appendix 12.1. About OG Analysis 12.2. Report Sources 12.3. Research Methodology 12.4. Contact Information
Table 1: Ghana Refining Industry Key Statistics, 2015 Table 2: Ghana Crude Distillation Unit Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2020 Table 3: Ghana Secondary Unit Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2020 Table 5: Planned Greenfield and Expansion Refinery Projects, 2016- 2020 Table 6: Ghana Gasoline Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 7: Ghana Diesel Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 8: Ghana Jet/Kerosene Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 9: Ghana LPG Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 10: Ghana Fuel Oil Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 11: Ghana Gasoline Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 12: Ghana Diesel Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 13: Ghana Jet/Kerosene Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 14: Ghana LPG Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 15: Ghana Fuel Oil Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 16: Ghana Refineries- Start Date Details Table 17: Ghana Refineries- Current Status Details Table 18: Ghana Refineries- Location Details Table 19: Ghana Refineries- Operator Details Table 20: Ghana Refineries- Owners Details Table 21: Ghana Refineries- CDU, Coking, FCC, HCC Capacity Details, 2015 Table 22: Ghana Refineries- Capex Details Table 23: Refinery wise CDU Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2020 Table 24: Refinery wise Coking Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2020 Table 25: Refinery wise Fluid Catalytic Cracking Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2020 Table 26: Refinery wise HydroCracking Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2020 Table 27: Company wise CDU Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2020 Table 27: Company wise Coking Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2020 Table 27: Company wise FCC Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2020 Table 27: Company wise Hydrocracking Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2020
Figure 1: Ghana Secondary Unit Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2020 Figure 2: Ghana Product Consumption Mix Figure 3: Ghana Refinery Capex Forecast, 2016-2020 Figure 4: Ghana Refinery Positioning Matrix Figure 5: Ghana Gasoline Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 6: Ghana Diesel Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 7: Ghana Jet/Kerosene Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 8: Ghana LPG Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 9: Ghana Fuel Oil Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 10: Ghana Gasoline Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 11: Ghana Diesel Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 12: Ghana Jet/Kerosene Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 13: Ghana LPG Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 14: Ghana Fuel Oil Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 15: Ghana Refining Market Shares by Company, 2016 Figure 16: OG Analysis Research Methodology
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Medical QMS Software-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-India Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-China Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-Asia Pacific Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-EMEA Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025View More
AstraZeneca Plans to Begin with Making a Potential Vaccine for Coronavirus
AstraZeneca, the drug company, has decided to manufacture the potential vaccine for COVID-19. Pa
Children’s Lives are at Risk by Stalled Vaccine Programmes
Experts are warning that millions of children have the probability of dying from preventable disea
Russian President Putin has declared State of Emergency
Putin has declared state of emergency owing to the oil spill in the Arctic Circle. The fuel tank a
Coronavirus has a Mysterious Connection with the Heart
In COVID-19 disease, the virus mainly attacks the lungs. But, the doctors have found cases where t
No Celebration; No Champagne; Champagne Sales Fizzling
The whole world is fighting against coronavirus. People are getting infected; people are dying; pe