HNWI Asset Allocation in Australia 2014
Published: Nov-2014 | Format: PDF | WealthInsight | Number of pages: 63 | Code: MRS - 2014
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Australia HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Australia HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Australia.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Australia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The HNWI Asset Allocation in Australia 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Real estate was the largest asset class for Australian HNWIs in 2013, representative of 28.2% of total HNWI assets, followed by business interests with 24.2%, equities with 17.2%, cash and deposits with 11.8%, fixed-income with 11.0% and alternatives with 7.5%.
- Equities, alternatives and real estate recorded growth at respective review-period rates of 114.7%, 108.2% and 106.1%.
- Alternative assets held by Australian HNWIs increased during the review period, from 7.2% of total HNWI assets in 2009 to 7.5% in 2013.
- Allocations in commodities are expected to decline over the forecast period, going to 1.8% of total HNWI assets by 2018 as global liquidity tightens. This is due to a forecast near-term drop in demand from China for raw materials, which will cause global commodity prices to flatten out.
- Australian HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$359.8.2 billion in 2013, representing 40.1% of wealth holdings.
List of Tables
List of Figures
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Medical QMS Software-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-India Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-China Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-Asia Pacific Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-EMEA Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025View More
Along with 7 Realme Products, Realme Buds Q TWS Earbuds Will Also be Launched on May 25
Realme has added an addition in its product portfolio, i.e., the completely wireless headset Realm
iOS 13.5 and iPaDOS 13.5 Released by Apple Includes Features Relevant with COVID-19
Apple released its iOS 13.5 and iPadOS 13.5 that includes features that are appropriate for post-C
Canada and the US will no Longer Find Talc-based Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder
On Tuesday, Johnson Johnson made an official announcement that talc-based Johnsons Baby Powder wi
Foreign Investments being pulled out from Asian Countries
The world is facing one of deadliest recession of all times and amidst all these the foreign inves
Claims from the British American Tobacco that Coronavirus Vaccine Prepared by them is Ready for Human Trials
Every other region and institutions are trying out their level hard to find vaccination for COVID-