HNWI Asset Allocation in Canada 2014
Published: Dec-2014 | Format: PDF | WealthInsight | Number of pages: 67 | Code: MRS - 2008
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Canada.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Canada HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Canada HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- Independent market sizing of Canada HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- In 2013, equities was the largest asset class for Canadian HNWIs with 29.5% of total HNWI assets, followed by business interests with 25.4%, real estate with 20.2%, fixed-income with 11.5%, alternatives with 7.7%, and cash and deposits with 5.8%.
- Equities, alternatives and business interests recorded growth at respective review-period rates of 62%, 46% and 44%.
- Alternative assets held by Canadian HNWIs increased during the review period, going from 7.6% of total HNWI assets in 2009 to 7.7% in 2013. HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 1.4% of total assets in 2009 to 1.8% in 2013.
- Allocations in commodities are expected to decline over the forecast period, reaching 1.3% of total HNWI assets by 2018, as global liquidity tightens from an expected drop in demand from China for raw materials, which will cause global commodity prices to flatten out.
- In 2013, Canadian HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$764.9 billion, representing 46.8% of wealth holdings.
List of Tables
List of Figures
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Medical QMS Software-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-India Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-China Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-Asia Pacific Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-EMEA Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025View More
Canada and the US will no Longer Find Talc-based Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder
On Tuesday, Johnson Johnson made an official announcement that talc-based Johnsons Baby Powder wi
Foreign Investments being pulled out from Asian Countries
The world is facing one of deadliest recession of all times and amidst all these the foreign inves
Claims from the British American Tobacco that Coronavirus Vaccine Prepared by them is Ready for Human Trials
Every other region and institutions are trying out their level hard to find vaccination for COVID-
Heavy Rains In Manglore; City is in Yellow Alert
Cyclone Amphan is approaching the Indian Coast and its effect was visible in states such as Odisha
Huawei Watch GT 2e will be soon Launching in India; Surprisingly will Cost Less than in China
The outbreak of the pandemic COVID-19 in the year 2019 has drastically affected in many ways globa