HNWI Asset Allocation in Canada 2014
Published: Dec-2014 | Format: PDF | WealthInsight | Number of pages: 67 | Code: MRS - 2008
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Canada.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Canada HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Canada HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- Independent market sizing of Canada HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- In 2013, equities was the largest asset class for Canadian HNWIs with 29.5% of total HNWI assets, followed by business interests with 25.4%, real estate with 20.2%, fixed-income with 11.5%, alternatives with 7.7%, and cash and deposits with 5.8%.
- Equities, alternatives and business interests recorded growth at respective review-period rates of 62%, 46% and 44%.
- Alternative assets held by Canadian HNWIs increased during the review period, going from 7.6% of total HNWI assets in 2009 to 7.7% in 2013. HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 1.4% of total assets in 2009 to 1.8% in 2013.
- Allocations in commodities are expected to decline over the forecast period, reaching 1.3% of total HNWI assets by 2018, as global liquidity tightens from an expected drop in demand from China for raw materials, which will cause global commodity prices to flatten out.
- In 2013, Canadian HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$764.9 billion, representing 46.8% of wealth holdings.
List of Tables
List of Figures
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Global White Marble Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Yoga Mat Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Pest Control Services Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Hydro Processing Catalysts Market Report 2020 - Industry Research ReportView More
Love Hormone Could Help Treat Memory Loss In Alzheimer’s Disease
New research has shown researchers to test the effect of oxytocin on the brain tissue in the labor
Researchers Develop A New Nano Drug To Treat Triple Negative Breast Cancer
The University of Arkansas researchers have created a novel nano drug candidate that possesses the
New Research Shows Seaweed Extract To Be More Effective Than Remdesivir
A new study has shown seaweed extract to be highly effective in treating COVID-19 than remdesivir,
Cannabis Use Is Likely To Prove Evil For The Heart
There are many across globe who love smoking weed. But, according to the American Heart Associatio
A New Blood Test Helps Discover COVID-19 Antibodies Within 20 Minutes
A team of researchers from Monash University has shown the use of blood samples to test the manife