Insight Report: Business Strategies for Targeting HNWIs in Asia-Pacific
Published: Dec-2014 | Format: PDF | WealthInsight | Number of pages: 72 | Code: MRS - 2010
This report provides insights into the needs of HNWIs in Asia-Pacific and how best to target them by providing insightful analysis on financial products and services offering in key higher-income and lower-income countries. The report examines business strategies to target HNWIs and UHNWIs in Asia-Pacific on important areas such as expansion, client and marketing strategy. It also analyzes the market size of HNWIs, and most importantly highlights business strategies to target mobile entrepreneurs, expatriates and non-domicile individuals in the region. It uses WealthInsight’s proprietary HNWI database comprising over 110,000 individuals.
Asia-Pacific represents business opportunities for wealth managers and private bankers due to a rise in both the HNWI population and wealth in the region. However, unlike the developed countries of North America and Europe, HNWIs in the Asia-Pacific region differ in terms of culture, consumer preference and financial literacy. The region is attracting wealth managers and private bankers to increase their client base through inorganic expansion of wealth management firms and private banks. The report finds that a rise of philanthropy in lower-income countries such as India, China, Indonesia and Malaysia is one of the trends that will facilitate growth of wealth management in the region. However, wealth managers must overcome challenges in the regulatory environment to accommodate their expansion.
The report covers the following areas:
- A global snapshot of the Asia-Pacific wealth industry
- Higher-income countries including Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan
- Lower-income countries including China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia
- Strategies to target mobile entrepreneurs, expatriates and non-domicile individuals
Reasons to buy
- Understand the needs of HNWIs in Asia-Pacific and know how best to serve them.
- Make robust business decisions and build better business strategies in key business areas such as expansion, client and marketing strategy to target HNWIs in Asia Pacific.
- Be informed about key market trends of financial products and services offerings in developed and emerging markets, and address each trend accordingly.
- Be aware of the attitudes of wealth managers and private bankers towards the future outlook of business strategies to target HNWIs in the Asia-Pacific.
- HNWI asset allocations in higher-income countries such as Japan, Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore are being driven by a growth in demand for real estate and equity products.
- Wealth managers are looking to capitalize on HNWI interest in venture capital and angel investments.
- A rise of philanthropy in lower-income countries is facilitating the growth of wealth management in emerging countries such as India, China, Indonesia and Malaysia.
- The regulatory environment poses a challenge for wealth managers in Asia-Pacific.
List of Tables
List of Figures
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Medical QMS Software-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-India Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-China Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-Asia Pacific Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-EMEA Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025View More
Canada and the US will no Longer Find Talc-based Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder
On Tuesday, Johnson Johnson made an official announcement that talc-based Johnsons Baby Powder wi
Foreign Investments being pulled out from Asian Countries
The world is facing one of deadliest recession of all times and amidst all these the foreign inves
Claims from the British American Tobacco that Coronavirus Vaccine Prepared by them is Ready for Human Trials
Every other region and institutions are trying out their level hard to find vaccination for COVID-
Heavy Rains In Manglore; City is in Yellow Alert
Cyclone Amphan is approaching the Indian Coast and its effect was visible in states such as Odisha
Huawei Watch GT 2e will be soon Launching in India; Surprisingly will Cost Less than in China
The outbreak of the pandemic COVID-19 in the year 2019 has drastically affected in many ways globa