Kables Market Opportunity Forecasts to 2018: BPO Services
Published: Apr-2014 | Format: PDF | Kable | Number of pages: 11 | Code: MRS - 1863
Kable's Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the BPO service market.
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the BPO Services market from 2014 to 2018, spanning six service lines, 37 geographical markets, six regions,14 verticals, and two size bands.
- The extended scope of this product includes:
- Service lines covering CRM BPO, FandA BPO, HR Outsourcing, KPO, Procurement BPO, Vertical-specific BPO.
- Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
Reasons To Buy
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the BPO services market from 2014 to 2018, six service lines, 37 geographical markets, six regions,14 verticals, and two size bands.
- More than 21,816 data points across various service lines, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable's in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- Kable forecasts the global BPO services market to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2014 to 2018.
- The Healthcare industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in BPO services spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2014 to 2018.
- Vertical-specific BPO which currently constitutes the largest proportion (28%) of the overall BPO services market is forecasted to reach $47.4 billion by 2018.
- Large Enterprises' spend on BPO services are forecasted to reach $106.6 billion by 2018.
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Medical QMS Software-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-India Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-China Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-Asia Pacific Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-EMEA Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025View More
No Celebration; No Champagne; Champagne Sales Fizzling
The whole world is fighting against coronavirus. People are getting infected; people are dying; pe
UK’s Biggest Solar Plant gets Approval
UKs largest solar has got a go-ahead; the farm that stretches about 900 acres on the north Kent co
Warnings from Microsoft on COVID-19 Cyber-Scams
Microsoft has cautioned about the new phishing scam that is taking place by using the keyword COVI
Plans to Deliver the Prescriptions Using Self-Driving Cars
Cases of COVID-19 are increasing rapidly around the world. Different countries are implementing di
Cancer Diagnoses Has Declined Considerably Amidst Coronavirus
Health experts have started to raise concerns about the decline in people undergoing cancer screen