Kables Market Opportunity Forecasts to 2018: IT Hardware
Published: Apr-2014 | Format: PDF | Kable | Number of pages: 11 | Code: MRS - 1859
Kable's Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the IT Hardware market.
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the Enterprise IT Hardware market from 2014 to 2018, spanning six technology categories, 29 technology segments, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
- The extended scope of this product includes:
- IT Hardware such as Client Computing and Peripherals, Network Infrastructure, Others, Security Hardware and Appliances, Server Computing, and Storage Infrastructure
- Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
Reasons To Buy
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the IT Hardware market from 2014 to 2018, spanning six technology categories, 29 technology segments, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
- More than 120,176 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable's in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- Kable forecasts the global IT Hardware market to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2014 to 2018.
- The Financial Markets industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in IT Hardware spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 9.0% from 2014 to 2018.
- Notebook PCs which currently constitutes the largest proportion (24.7%) of the overall IT Hardware market is forecasted to reach $86.3 billion by 2018.
- Large Enterprises' spend on Cloud Services is forecasted to reach $251.8 billion by 2018.
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Global White Marble Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Hydro Processing Catalysts Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Substation Automation Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Direct Marketing Services Market Report 2020 - Industry Research ReportView More
Yoga Could Be The New Treatment For Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Anxiety is a disorder currently being faced by many people across the globe. At present, there are
Virtual Tourism Might Boom The Travel Industry In The Next Few Years
Virtual reality has become a new trend currently among people so as to feel things as though it we
SMART Researchers Develop A New Feasible RBC Manufacturing Processes
A new way of manufacturing red blood cells (RBCs) within half the culture time of the presently us
Research Add A New Innovation To Food Mechanics
Researchers from QUT have recently designed a cost-effective, fast, and better method of storing f
Prediabetes Have A New Non-Invasive Paper Patch For Faster Diagnosis
Engineers are now developing wearable patches to help heal wounds or test the physical well-being