Kables Market Opportunity Forecasts to 2018: IT Service
Published: Apr-2014 | Format: PDF | Kable | Number of pages: 11 | Code: MRS - 1861
Kable's Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the IT Services market.
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the IT Services market from 2014 to 2018, spanning two key service categories, nine service lines, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
The extended scope of this product includes:
- service lines such as Infrastructure services and Application Services
- Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
Reasons To Buy
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the IT Services market from 2014 to 2018, spanning two key service categories, nine service lines, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
- More than 37,296 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable's in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- Kable forecasts the global IT Service market to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2014 to 2018.
- The Insurance industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in IT Service spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2014 to 2018.
- Application Development which currently constitutes the largest proportion (18%) of the overall IT Service market is forecasted to reach $138.9 billion by 2018.
- Large Enterprises' spend on IT Service is forecasted to reach $483 billion by 2018.
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Global White Marble Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Yoga Mat Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Pest Control Services Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Hydro Processing Catalysts Market Report 2020 - Industry Research ReportView More
Love Hormone Could Help Treat Memory Loss In Alzheimer’s Disease
New research has shown researchers to test the effect of oxytocin on the brain tissue in the labor
Researchers Develop A New Nano Drug To Treat Triple Negative Breast Cancer
The University of Arkansas researchers have created a novel nano drug candidate that possesses the
New Research Shows Seaweed Extract To Be More Effective Than Remdesivir
A new study has shown seaweed extract to be highly effective in treating COVID-19 than remdesivir,
Cannabis Use Is Likely To Prove Evil For The Heart
There are many across globe who love smoking weed. But, according to the American Heart Associatio
A New Blood Test Helps Discover COVID-19 Antibodies Within 20 Minutes
A team of researchers from Monash University has shown the use of blood samples to test the manife