Kables Market Opportunity Forecasts to 2018: Software Infrastructure
Published: Apr-2014 | Format: PDF | Kable | Number of pages: 11 | Code: MRS - 1865
Kable's Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the Software Infrastructure market.
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the Software Infrastructure market from 2014 to 2018, spanning 11 key technology segments, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
- The extended scope of this product includes:
- Segments such as Application Platforms, Communications Platforms, Database Management, Integration, Operating Systems, Service Management, Storage, Systems and Network Management, Virtualization, Business Process Management, and Application Lifecycle Management.
- Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
Reasons To Buy
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the Software Infrastructure market from 2014 to 2018, spanning 11 key technology segments, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
- More than 45,584 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable's in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- Kable forecasts the global Software Infrastructure market to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2014 to 2018.
- The Communications and IT industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in Software Infrastructure spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 9.9% from 2014 to 2018.
- Operating Systems which currently constitutes the largest proportion (23%) of the overall Software Infrastructure market is forecasted to reach $60.5 billion by 2018.
- Large Enterprises' spend on Software Infrastructure is forecasted to reach $146 billion by 2018.
An online version of the table of contents is not currently available for this report. To have a research specialist send you a table of contents, simply mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or directly call us at +1-386-310-3803.
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Medical QMS Software-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-India Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-China Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-Asia Pacific Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-EMEA Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025View More
Along with 7 Realme Products, Realme Buds Q TWS Earbuds Will Also be Launched on May 25
Realme has added an addition in its product portfolio, i.e., the completely wireless headset Realm
iOS 13.5 and iPaDOS 13.5 Released by Apple Includes Features Relevant with COVID-19
Apple released its iOS 13.5 and iPadOS 13.5 that includes features that are appropriate for post-C
Canada and the US will no Longer Find Talc-based Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder
On Tuesday, Johnson Johnson made an official announcement that talc-based Johnsons Baby Powder wi
Foreign Investments being pulled out from Asian Countries
The world is facing one of deadliest recession of all times and amidst all these the foreign inves
Every other region and institutions are trying out their level hard to find vaccination for COVID-