Mozambique Oil Storage and Products Industry Outlook to 2025- Forecasts of Gasoline, Diesel/Gasoil, Jet/Kerosene, LPG and fuel oil, Planned Storage Projects, Capacity, Companies and Investments
Published: May-2016 | Format: PDF | OG Analysis | Number of pages: 80 | Code: MRS - 57448
With constant high volumes flowing across major oil producing countries and increasing demand for high value crude, Storage operators are witnessing increase in bookings. In particular, floating storage facilities are witnessing strong demand. New storage tanks continue to be built across US and Asia, allowing ample storage for oil traders. Oil and product stocks in the developed world are at record levels. Further, with low contango situation expected to be in 2016 and 2017 as traders continue to stock in remote places globally.
The report focuses on the supply and demand balance of oil, petroleum products (gasoline, diesel, fuel oil and LPG) in near to long term future. Potential locations, new planned projects along with strategies of leading storage operators are discussed in detail in the report.
Details of all operational and planned oil, chemicals and product storage terminals in the country including start up, location, tanks, capacity, operator, commodity, owners and capex details are included in the research work. Further, terminal by terminal capacity outlook of each storage terminal is provided in the historic and forecast period.
Capacity additions through New build storage terminals and capacity expansions of existing terminals are included. The report enables the reader to gain access to most updated information on the industry along with details of industry drivers, challenges and business strategies of companies.
The report also includes business profiles of three leading storage companies along with their SWOT, Financial and business description are included. In addition, all latest news and industry developments are analyzed in the report.
- Supply Demand Balance for Oil, Gasoline, LPG, Diesel and Fuel Oil from 2005 to 2025
- Terminal wise storage capacity from 2005 to 2020
- Storage terminal details including location, operator, owners, tanks, commodity stored, start up, investment and construction
- Competitive Landscape details including market shares of leading companies and their net weighted capacities
- Market Structure
- Details of all planned projects including new build storage terminals and expansions
- Potential drivers and challenges for national and foreign companies to 2020
- Business Profiles of leading Mozambique storage operators
- oil and gas storage news, deals and events in Mozambique storage sector
1. Contents 1.1. Tables and Charts 2. Mozambique oil storage market overview 2.1. Snapshot 2.2. Storage capacity outlook, 2005- 2020 2.3. Factor driving Growth in Mozambique storage market 2.4. Critical issues confronting Mozambique storage operators 2.5. Mozambique storage Market- Positioning Matrix 3. Mozambique Oil and Oil Products Supply Outlook 3.1. Mozambique crude Oil Production Forecast, 2005- 2025 3.2. Mozambique Gasoline Production Forecast, 2005- 2025 3.3. Mozambique Diesel Production Forecast, 2005- 2025 3.4. Mozambique LPG Production Forecast, 2005- 2025 3.5. Mozambique Fuel Oil Production Forecast, 2005- 2025 4. Mozambique Oil and Oil Products Demand Outlook 4.1. Mozambique crude Oil Consumption Forecast, 2005- 2025 4.2. Mozambique Gasoline Consumption Forecast, 2005- 2025 4.3. Mozambique Diesel Consumption Forecast, 2005- 2025 4.4. Mozambique LPG Consumption Forecast, 2005- 2025 4.5. Mozambique Fuel Oil Consumption Forecast, 2005- 2025 5. Business Development Opportunities in Mozambique Storage Sector 5.1. New build Storage terminal project details, 2016- 2020 5.2. Expansion Projects of Operational Storage Terminals, 2016- 2020 6. Mozambique Oil, Products and Chemicals Storage Infrastructure 6.1. Mozambique Oil, Products and Chemicals Storage Terminal Details- Location, Capacity, Start Up, Operator, Owners, Commodity, Capex 6.2. Terminal-by-Terminal Storage Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2020 7. Mozambique Oil Storage Competitive Landscape 7.1. Leading Companies in Mozambique Oil Storage Market, 2016 7.2. Market Shares by Company 7.3. Net Weighted Capacity Outlook by Company, 2005- 2020 8. Mozambique Storage Company Profiles 8.1. Storage Operator 1 8.1.1. Operations Overview 8.1.2. Storage Operations 8.1.3. SWOT Analysis 8.1.4. Contact Details 8.2. Storage Operator 2 8.2.1. Operations Overview 8.2.2. Storage Operations 8.2.3. SWOT Analysis 8.2.4. Contact Details 8.3. Storage Operator 3 8.3.1. Operations Overview 8.3.2. Storage Operations 8.3.3. SWOT Analysis 8.3.4. Contact Details 9. Mozambique Oil Storage Market Monitor 9.1. Latest Developments 9.2. Project Announcements 9.3. Mergers and Acquisitions 9.4. Contract Announcements and Construction 10. Appendix 10.1. About OG Analysis 10.2. Sources 10.3. Research Methodology 10.4. Contact Information
Table 1: Mozambique Oil Products and Chemicals Storage Market- Key Statistics Table 2: Mozambique Oil Products and Chemicals Storage Capacity Outlook to 2020 Table 3: Mozambique Crude Oil Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 4: Mozambique Gasoline Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 5: Mozambique Diesel Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 6: Mozambique LPG Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 7: Mozambique Fuel Oil Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 8: Mozambique Crude Oil Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 9: Mozambique Gasoline Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 10: Mozambique Diesel Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 11: Mozambique LPG Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 12: Mozambique Fuel Oil Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 13: Planned Greenfield Storage Terminals in Mozambique Table 14: Planned Expansions in Storage Sector Table 15: Mozambique Storage Terminal Details- Location, Capacity, Start Up, Operator, Owners, Commodity, Capex Table 16: Storage Plant-by-Plant Storage Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2020 Table 17: Net Weighted Storage Capacity outlook, 2005- 2020
Figure 1: Mozambique Crude Oil Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 2: Mozambique Gasoline Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 3: Mozambique Diesel Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 4: Mozambique LPG Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 5: Mozambique Fuel Oil Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 6: Mozambique Crude Oil Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 7: Mozambique Gasoline Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 8: Mozambique Diesel Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 9: Mozambique LPG Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 10: Mozambique Fuel Oil Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 11: Oil Storage Market Structure, 2016
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Global White Marble Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Yoga Mat Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Pest Control Services Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Hydro Processing Catalysts Market Report 2020 - Industry Research ReportView More
Germans Develop Motorized Spermbots To Solve Male Infertility Issues
A group of German researchers have developed tiny robots that can help sperm speed up its mobility
Stanford Researchers Develop A Hand-Powered Centrifuge For COVID-19 Detection
A team led by Manu Prakash at Stanford University has developed a hand-powered centrifuge that can
Tear Fluid May Help Make Early Breast Cancer Diagnosis Possible
A team of researchers from System Instruments Co., Ltd. and Kobe University has designed a tear-ba
Agar-Agar Could Now Be Used To Make Sustainable Optical Fibers
A team of researchers from the University of Campinas (UNICAMP) have recently developed an optical
Hidden Throat Cancer Could Be Detected Using Saliva
Biomedical researchers from Queensland University of Technology developed a modest saliva test to