Myanmar oil and gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook (2017- 2025) - Opportunities, Insights, Drivers, Investment and Outlook of Upstream, LNG, Pipeline, Storage and Refining
Published: Mar-2017 | Format: PDF | OG Analysis | Number of pages: 70 | Code: MRS - 119446
As Myanmar and global markets move towards rebalancing, the report from OGANALYSIS provides detailed insights into critical short and long term factors set to shape the future of Myanmar oil and gas markets. The report works as a compulsory guide to companies planning to expand and invest in Myanmar oil and gas markets in near to medium term future.
- Opportunities and challenges of developing new projects, changing supply- demand scenarios, growth in emerging markets, policy support, new supplies and demand segments, investment benchmarking are discussed in the research.
- Role of Myanmar in Global and Regional Market Front in Current Market Conditions
- The role of Myanmar across different value chain segments in current market conditions, benchmark with peer markets, impact of global dynamics, price impact and market value are evaluated in the report.
- Investment and Business Expansion Opportunities in Myanmar Oil and Gas
- Detailed information on planned projects along with their current status, feasibility of commencement, capex required, period of development are detailed.
- Asset wise details include- Exploration blocks (on offer and awarded), licensing rounds, major fields set to come online, planned refineries, upgrading, planned storage terminals, planned pipelines, LNG terminals and expansion projects
- Myanmar oil and gas industry is expected to witness significant changes in supply and demand growth from earlier estimates in sync with new projects and price fluctuations predominantly. In context of this, our senior industry experts provide detailed insights into the outlook of oil, gas and products.
- Detailed annual forecasts from 2005 to 2025 are available for-
- Production of crude oil, natural gas, gasoline, diesel, fuel oil, LPG and LNG
- Demand for crude oil, natural gas, gasoline, diesel, fuel oil, LPG and LNG
- Competitive Landscape
- For each of the oil and gas segments, leading companies along with their market shares and net weighted production/capacity information is provided. Further, company wise equity weighted capacity is also forecast to 2022 for these segments.
- New entrants, key strategies of companies and role of NOCs and IOCs is also detailed. Further, business profiles of three leading oil and gas companies in Myanmar are also analyzed. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided.
- Upstream market analysis
- Field wise production details- both for oil and gas: 2008-2015
- Exploration blocks and field details
- Rigs deployed in 2016
- Company wise production and market shares, 2015
- LNG Market Analysis
- Detailed overview
- LNG capacity outlook to 2022
- New and operational plant infrastructure details
- LNG supply/ Demand, capital expenditure outlook
- Asset wise and Company wise capacity outlook
- Refining Market Analysis
- Asset wise CDU, coking, FCC and HCC capacities outlook
- Company wise capacities outlook
- Operational and planned refinery Asset details
- Storage and Transportation Market Analysis
- Operational and planned Storage infrastructure details
- Asset wise capacity outlook
- Company wise capacity outlook
- Crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipeline infrastructure details
- Latest News Landscape
- Updates on all recent industry developments and their impact on investors and companies operating in Myanmar oil and gas industry
- Some of the contents might be not available in the report based on country operations.
1 Table of Contents 1.1 List of Tables 1.2 List of Figures 2. Myanmar Oil and Gas Strategic Analysis 2.1 Key Findings, 2017 2.2 Recent Industry Trends Shaping the Future of Myanmar 2.3 Domestic Factors Set to Drive Myanmar Oil and Gas Markets to 2025 2.4 Global Drivers and Challenges Confronting Myanmar Oil Companies 2.5 Role of Myanmar in Global Front in Current Dynamic Market Conditions 2.6 Analysis across Myanmar Oil and Gas Value Chain 2.7 Myanmar Oil and Gas SWOT Analysis 2.8 Benchmarking with Peer Markets, 2017 3 Myanmar Oil and Products Supply and Demand Outlook to 2025 3.1 Myanmar Crude Oil Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.2 Myanmar Crude Oil Demand Forecast, 2007- 2015 3.3 Myanmar Gasoline Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.4 Myanmar Gasoline Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.5 Myanmar Diesel Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.6 Myanmar Diesel Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.7 Myanmar LPG Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.8 Myanmar LPG Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.9 Myanmar Fuel Oil Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.10. Myanmar Fuel Oil Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 4 Myanmar Gas and LNG Supply and Demand Outlook to 2025 4.1 Myanmar Natural Gas Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 4.2 Myanmar Natural Gas Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 4.3 Myanmar LNG Production/ Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 5 Potential investment opportunities in Myanmar oil and gas sector, 2017-2022 5.1 New developments and future projects in upstream sector 5.2 New developments and future projects in midstream sector 5.3 New developments and future projects in downstream sector 6 Myanmar oil and gas competitive landscape, 2016 6.1 Myanmar oil production sector – market shares by company, 2015 6.2 Myanmar gas production sector – market shares by company, 2015 6.3 Myanmar LNG sector – market shares by company, 2016 6.4 Myanmar oil, petroleum products and chemicals storage sector – market shares by company, 2016 6.5 Myanmar pipeline sector – market shares by company, 2016 6.6 Myanmar refinery sector – market shares by company, 2016 7 Myanmar Oil and Gas Upstream Market Analysis 7.1 Myanmar Exploration and Production Sector- Proven Oil Reserves, 2000-2016 7.2 Myanmar Field wise Crude Oil Production, 2008-2015 7.3 Myanmar Company wise Crude Oil Production, 2015 7.4 Myanmar Exploration and Production Sector- Proven Gas Reserves, 2000- 2016 7.5 Myanmar Field wise Natural Gas Production, 2008- 2015 7.6 Myanmar Company wise Natural Gas Production, 2015 7.7 Myanmar Exploration Block Details 7.8 Myanmar Drilling Rigs Information 7.9 Myanmar Upstream Industry- Market Monitor 8 Myanmar LNG Market Analysis 8.1 Myanmar LNG industry snapshot, 2016 8.2 Myanmar LNG supply/demand outlook, 2005 – 2022 8.3 Myanmar LNG infrastructure analysis 8.3.1 Operational LNG terminals- location, start up, capacity, storage, operator, technology and ownership 8.3.2 Under construction LNG terminals – location, status, start-up, capex, companies and technology 8.3.3 Planned LNG terminals - location, status, start-up, capex, companies and technology 8.3.4 Proposed/Announced LNG terminals- location, status, start-up, capex, companies and technology 8.4 Myanmar terminal wise LNG capacity outlook, 2000-2022 8.5 Myanmar LNG sale purchase agreements (SPA) contract details 8.6 Myanmar contracted LNG capacity outlook, 2000-2022 8.7 Myanmar company wise LNG capacity outlook 2000-2022 8.8 Myanmar LNG Industry- Market Monitor 9 Myanmar Refinery Market Analysis 9.1 Myanmar refinery market snapshot, 2016 9.2 Myanmar operational refinery details- start-up, capacities, location, operators and owners 9.3 Myanmar planned refinery details- status, capex, start-up, capacities and companies 9.4 Myanmar Primary refining capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.5 Myanmar secondary refining capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.6 Refinery wise CDU (refining) capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.7 Refinery wise coking capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.8 Refinery wise fluid catalytic cracking (FCC)capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.9 Refinery wise Hydro Cracking (HCC) capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.10 Myanmar Petroleum products production, 2016 9.11 Myanmar Petroleum products consumption, 2016 9.12 Myanmar Refining capacity outlook by company, 2005-2022 9.13 Myanmar Refining Industry- Market Monitor 10 Myanmar Oil and Gas Storage Market Analysis 10.1 Myanmar Operational Storage Terminal Details- start-up, capacity, tanks, operator and owners 10.2 Myanmar Planned Storage Terminal Details- start-up, capacity, tanks, operator and owners 10.3 Myanmar Oil Storage Capacity by Terminal, 2016 10.4 Oil Storage Capacity by Company, 2016 10.5 Myanmar Storage Industry- Market Monitor 11 Myanmar Pipeline Market Analysis 11.1 Myanmar Crude Oil Pipeline Details- Route, Operator, Owners, Length, Diameter, Capacity- 2016 11.2 Myanmar Petroleum Product Pipeline Details- Route, Operator, Owners, Length, Diameter, Capacity- 2016 11.3 Myanmar Gas Pipeline Details- Route, Operator, Owners, Length, Diameter, Capacity- 2016 11.4 Myanmar Planned Pipeline Details- 2016-2022 11.5 Myanmar Pipeline Market- Share in Total Network- 2016 11.6 Myanmar Pipeline Industry- Market Monitor 13 Competitor Operations and Business Profiles 13.1 Company A 13.1.1 Snapshot 13.1.2 Business Description 13.1.3 SWOT Analysis 13.1.4 Financial Analysis 13.2 Company B 13.2.1 Snapshot 13.2.2 Business Description 13.2.3 SWOT Analysis 13.2.4 Financial Analysis 13.3 Company C 13.3.1 Snapshot 13.3.2 Business Description 13.3.3 SWOT Analysis 13.3.4 Financial Analysis 14 Appendix 14.1 About OG ANALYSIS 14.2 Sources and Research Methodology 14.3 Abbreviations and Conversions 14.4 Contact Information 14.5 Disclaimer
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Global White Marble Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Yoga Mat Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Pest Control Services Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Hydro Processing Catalysts Market Report 2020 - Industry Research ReportView More
Germans Develop Motorized Spermbots To Solve Male Infertility Issues
A group of German researchers have developed tiny robots that can help sperm speed up its mobility
Stanford Researchers Develop A Hand-Powered Centrifuge For COVID-19 Detection
A team led by Manu Prakash at Stanford University has developed a hand-powered centrifuge that can
Tear Fluid May Help Make Early Breast Cancer Diagnosis Possible
A team of researchers from System Instruments Co., Ltd. and Kobe University has designed a tear-ba
Agar-Agar Could Now Be Used To Make Sustainable Optical Fibers
A team of researchers from the University of Campinas (UNICAMP) have recently developed an optical
Hidden Throat Cancer Could Be Detected Using Saliva
Biomedical researchers from Queensland University of Technology developed a modest saliva test to