Smokeless Tobacco Key Markets
Published: Dec-2014 | Format: PDF | ERC | Number of pages: 466 | Code: MRS - 2267
“Smokeless Tobacco Key Markets” is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering the smokeless tobacco market of twenty major countries which include Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Hungary, India, Japan, Netherlands, South Africa, Switzerland, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the USA. It provides an analysis of changing consumption patterns and evolving market drivers in the smokeless tobacco industry in these countries. This report provides detailed market data for smokeless tobacco and its related segments for historic and future years.
- In India, tobacco usage is distinctive in that the predominant products are chewing tobacco and bidis, with cigarette smoking ranking a poor third by comparison.
- In per capita terms Sweden and Norway are considerably ahead of any other country due to the popularity of snus in Scandinavia, although at 666gm per person in 2013 usage in Sweden is much higher than the 244gm level in Norway.
- However, outside of these countries and Finland (194gm) and South Africa (76gm) per capita consumption levels are much lower, ranging from 11gm in Denmark to just 0.2gm in the Netherlands.
- “Smokeless Tobacco Key Markets” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smokeless Tobacco industry in Key Markets.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Smokeless Tobacco across major markets. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smokeless Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smokeless Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smokeless Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Smokeless Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Smokeless Tobacco industry in key markets.
- This report also provides market size of the Smokeless Tobacco industry in major markets along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Smokeless Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smokeless Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smokeless Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smokeless Tobacco industry across key markets, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
Smokeless Tobacco: Global Market Prospects, 2014
Definitions, Health and Legal Issues
The Market in Context
Tobacco Products Market, UEBL, 1990 and 1997-2014
Market Size and Trends
Consumption of Smokeless Tobacco, 1990-2014
Smokeless Tobacco: Market Segmentation, 1990-2014
Manufacturers and Brands
Sifaco: Retail Prices, 2014
Stubbe Tobacco Trading: Retail Prices, 2014
Imports of Smokeless Tobacco Products, 2003-2013
Smokeless Tobacco: Imports by Country of Origin, Volume, 2004-2013
Smokeless Tobacco: Imports by Country of Origin, Value, 2004-2013
Exports/Re-Exports of Chewing Tobacco and Snuff, 2003-2013
Smokeless Tobacco: Exports by Country of Destination, Volume, 2004-2013
Smokeless Tobacco: Exports by Country of Destination, Value, 2004-2013
Prospects and Forecasts
Market Forecasts, 2013-2023
The Above TOC would be repeted for all the indiviudal markets based upon Availability (Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy)
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Medical QMS Software-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-India Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-China Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-Asia Pacific Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-EMEA Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025View More
Along with 7 Realme Products, Realme Buds Q TWS Earbuds Will Also be Launched on May 25
Realme has added an addition in its product portfolio, i.e., the completely wireless headset Realm
iOS 13.5 and iPaDOS 13.5 Released by Apple Includes Features Relevant with COVID-19
Apple released its iOS 13.5 and iPadOS 13.5 that includes features that are appropriate for post-C
Canada and the US will no Longer Find Talc-based Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder
On Tuesday, Johnson Johnson made an official announcement that talc-based Johnsons Baby Powder wi
Foreign Investments being pulled out from Asian Countries
The world is facing one of deadliest recession of all times and amidst all these the foreign inves
Every other region and institutions are trying out their level hard to find vaccination for COVID-