Suriname oil and gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook (2017- 2025) - Opportunities, Insights, Drivers, Investment and Outlook of Upstream, LNG, Pipeline, Storage and Refining
Published: Mar-2017 | Format: PDF | OG Analysis | Number of pages: 70 | Code: MRS - 119460
As Suriname and global markets move towards rebalancing, the report from OGANALYSIS provides detailed insights into critical short and long term factors set to shape the future of Suriname oil and gas markets. The report works as a compulsory guide to companies planning to expand and invest in Suriname oil and gas markets in near to medium term future.
- Opportunities and challenges of developing new projects, changing supply- demand scenarios, growth in emerging markets, policy support, new supplies and demand segments, investment benchmarking are discussed in the research.
- Role of Suriname in Global and Regional Market Front in Current Market Conditions
- The role of Suriname across different value chain segments in current market conditions, benchmark with peer markets, impact of global dynamics, price impact and market value are evaluated in the report.
- Investment and Business Expansion Opportunities in Suriname Oil and Gas
- Detailed information on planned projects along with their current status, feasibility of commencement, capex required, period of development are detailed.
- Asset wise details include- Exploration blocks (on offer and awarded), licensing rounds, major fields set to come online, planned refineries, upgrading, planned storage terminals, planned pipelines, LNG terminals and expansion projects
- Suriname oil and gas industry is expected to witness significant changes in supply and demand growth from earlier estimates in sync with new projects and price fluctuations predominantly. In context of this, our senior industry experts provide detailed insights into the outlook of oil, gas and products.
- Detailed annual forecasts from 2005 to 2025 are available for-
- Production of crude oil, natural gas, gasoline, diesel, fuel oil, LPG and LNG
- Demand for crude oil, natural gas, gasoline, diesel, fuel oil, LPG and LNG
- Competitive Landscape
- For each of the oil and gas segments, leading companies along with their market shares and net weighted production/capacity information is provided. Further, company wise equity weighted capacity is also forecast to 2022 for these segments.
- New entrants, key strategies of companies and role of NOCs and IOCs is also detailed. Further, business profiles of three leading oil and gas companies in Suriname are also analyzed. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided.
- Upstream market analysis
- Field wise production details- both for oil and gas: 2008-2015
- Exploration blocks and field details
- Rigs deployed in 2016
- Company wise production and market shares, 2015
- LNG Market Analysis
- Detailed overview
- LNG capacity outlook to 2022
- New and operational plant infrastructure details
- LNG supply/ Demand, capital expenditure outlook
- Asset wise and Company wise capacity outlook
- Refining Market Analysis
- Asset wise CDU, coking, FCC and HCC capacities outlook
- Company wise capacities outlook
- Operational and planned refinery Asset details
- Storage and Transportation Market Analysis
- Operational and planned Storage infrastructure details
- Asset wise capacity outlook
- Company wise capacity outlook
- Crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipeline infrastructure details
- Latest News Landscape
- Updates on all recent industry developments and their impact on investors and companies operating in Suriname oil and gas industry
- Some of the contents might be not available in the report based on country operations.
1 Table of Contents 1.1 List of Tables 1.2 List of Figures 2. Suriname Oil and Gas Strategic Analysis 2.1 Key Findings, 2017 2.2 Recent Industry Trends Shaping the Future of Suriname 2.3 Domestic Factors Set to Drive Suriname Oil and Gas Markets to 2025 2.4 Global Drivers and Challenges Confronting Suriname Oil Companies 2.5 Role of Suriname in Global Front in Current Dynamic Market Conditions 2.6 Analysis across Suriname Oil and Gas Value Chain 2.7 Suriname Oil and Gas SWOT Analysis 2.8 Benchmarking with Peer Markets, 2017 3 Suriname Oil and Products Supply and Demand Outlook to 2025 3.1 Suriname Crude Oil Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.2 Suriname Crude Oil Demand Forecast, 2007- 2015 3.3 Suriname Gasoline Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.4 Suriname Gasoline Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.5 Suriname Diesel Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.6 Suriname Diesel Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.7 Suriname LPG Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.8 Suriname LPG Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.9 Suriname Fuel Oil Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 3.10. Suriname Fuel Oil Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 4 Suriname Gas and LNG Supply and Demand Outlook to 2025 4.1 Suriname Natural Gas Production Forecast, 2007- 2025 4.2 Suriname Natural Gas Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 4.3 Suriname LNG Production/ Demand Forecast, 2007- 2025 5 Potential investment opportunities in Suriname oil and gas sector, 2017-2022 5.1 New developments and future projects in upstream sector 5.2 New developments and future projects in midstream sector 5.3 New developments and future projects in downstream sector 6 Suriname oil and gas competitive landscape, 2016 6.1 Suriname oil production sector – market shares by company, 2015 6.2 Suriname gas production sector – market shares by company, 2015 6.3 Suriname LNG sector – market shares by company, 2016 6.4 Suriname oil, petroleum products and chemicals storage sector – market shares by company, 2016 6.5 Suriname pipeline sector – market shares by company, 2016 6.6 Suriname refinery sector – market shares by company, 2016 7 Suriname Oil and Gas Upstream Market Analysis 7.1 Suriname Exploration and Production Sector- Proven Oil Reserves, 2000-2016 7.2 Suriname Field wise Crude Oil Production, 2008-2015 7.3 Suriname Company wise Crude Oil Production, 2015 7.4 Suriname Exploration and Production Sector- Proven Gas Reserves, 2000- 2016 7.5 Suriname Field wise Natural Gas Production, 2008- 2015 7.6 Suriname Company wise Natural Gas Production, 2015 7.7 Suriname Exploration Block Details 7.8 Suriname Drilling Rigs Information 7.9 Suriname Upstream Industry- Market Monitor 8 Suriname LNG Market Analysis 8.1 Suriname LNG industry snapshot, 2016 8.2 Suriname LNG supply/demand outlook, 2005 – 2022 8.3 Suriname LNG infrastructure analysis 8.3.1 Operational LNG terminals- location, start up, capacity, storage, operator, technology and ownership 8.3.2 Under construction LNG terminals – location, status, start-up, capex, companies and technology 8.3.3 Planned LNG terminals - location, status, start-up, capex, companies and technology 8.3.4 Proposed/Announced LNG terminals- location, status, start-up, capex, companies and technology 8.4 Suriname terminal wise LNG capacity outlook, 2000-2022 8.5 Suriname LNG sale purchase agreements (SPA) contract details 8.6 Suriname contracted LNG capacity outlook, 2000-2022 8.7 Suriname company wise LNG capacity outlook 2000-2022 8.8 Suriname LNG Industry- Market Monitor 9 Suriname Refinery Market Analysis 9.1 Suriname refinery market snapshot, 2016 9.2 Suriname operational refinery details- start-up, capacities, location, operators and owners 9.3 Suriname planned refinery details- status, capex, start-up, capacities and companies 9.4 Suriname Primary refining capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.5 Suriname secondary refining capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.6 Refinery wise CDU (refining) capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.7 Refinery wise coking capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.8 Refinery wise fluid catalytic cracking (FCC)capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.9 Refinery wise Hydro Cracking (HCC) capacity outlook, 2005-2022 9.10 Suriname Petroleum products production, 2016 9.11 Suriname Petroleum products consumption, 2016 9.12 Suriname Refining capacity outlook by company, 2005-2022 9.13 Suriname Refining Industry- Market Monitor 10 Suriname Oil and Gas Storage Market Analysis 10.1 Suriname Operational Storage Terminal Details- start-up, capacity, tanks, operator and owners 10.2 Suriname Planned Storage Terminal Details- start-up, capacity, tanks, operator and owners 10.3 Suriname Oil Storage Capacity by Terminal, 2016 10.4 Oil Storage Capacity by Company, 2016 10.5 Suriname Storage Industry- Market Monitor 11 Suriname Pipeline Market Analysis 11.1 Suriname Crude Oil Pipeline Details- Route, Operator, Owners, Length, Diameter, Capacity- 2016 11.2 Suriname Petroleum Product Pipeline Details- Route, Operator, Owners, Length, Diameter, Capacity- 2016 11.3 Suriname Gas Pipeline Details- Route, Operator, Owners, Length, Diameter, Capacity- 2016 11.4 Suriname Planned Pipeline Details- 2016-2022 11.5 Suriname Pipeline Market- Share in Total Network- 2016 11.6 Suriname Pipeline Industry- Market Monitor 13 Competitor Operations and Business Profiles 13.1 Company A 13.1.1 Snapshot 13.1.2 Business Description 13.1.3 SWOT Analysis 13.1.4 Financial Analysis 13.2 Company B 13.2.1 Snapshot 13.2.2 Business Description 13.2.3 SWOT Analysis 13.2.4 Financial Analysis 13.3 Company C 13.3.1 Snapshot 13.3.2 Business Description 13.3.3 SWOT Analysis 13.3.4 Financial Analysis 14 Appendix 14.1 About OG ANALYSIS 14.2 Sources and Research Methodology 14.3 Abbreviations and Conversions 14.4 Contact Information 14.5 Disclaimer
Inquiry For Buying
Medical QMS Software-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-India Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-China Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-Asia Pacific Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-EMEA Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025View More
Honeywell Introduces New Wireless Smart Thermostat
Honeywell is extending its board indoor regulators Inncom e- vitality to add a battery- configurat
Nanocoatings From Nasiol Increasingly Implemented For Buildings And Construction Applications
As the climate gets damp, customers start looking for approaches to secure their garments, furnitu
Toyota Manufactures Top Quality Mapping For Autonomous Driving With Assistance Of Automotive Sensors
It was recently reported that high-definition map-building was achieved by TRI-AD with assistance
ExxonMobil Develops Suite For Hydroprocessing Catalysts And Related Services, In Partnership With Albemarle
As per the recent reports, a new innovative suite platform was developed and introduced by two of
E-Bike Drive System Magnificently Launched By FSA
The introduction of FSAs e-bike drive system was one of the highlights at Eurobike. Next to manufa