SURINAME Refining and Products Market Outlook to 2025- Supply, Demand Forecasts of Gasoline, Diesel/Gasoil, Jet/Kerosene, LPG and fuel oil, new refinery projects, Competition and Investments
Published: May-2016 | Format: PDF | OG Analysis | Number of pages: 80 | Code: MRS - 57313
With refiners worldwide focusing on expanding capacities in demand centers, the report evaluates the drivers and challenges of operating and investing in SURINAME refining industry. The report observes that the SURINAME refining capacity (CDU) is expected to remain unchanged at 15 Kb/d.
Staatsolie Maatschappij Suriname N.V. dominates the refining industry in SURINAME, with the highest market share in the country.
The SURINAME refining report provides refinery wise CDU, coking, FCC and Hydrocracking capacity outlook along with details of all operational and planned refineries including location, startup, current status, companies and capex details.
Crude oil demand from refineries and production from fields are forecast to 2025 along with gasoline, diesel, fuel oil and LPG annually to 2025. Importance of each of the petroleum products along with current consumption mix, major consuming sectors for each product are provided. Companies in SURINAME continue to target increased production of middle and light distillates amidst low crude prices.
The report also reviews emergence of refining capacity amidst current framework of estimated refining margins and products prices. Further, business profiles of three leading refiners along with their SWOT, Financial and business description are included. In addition, all latest news and industry developments are analyzed in the research work.
- Forecasts of Supply and Demand for Crude Oil, Gasoline, LPG, Diesel and Fuel Oil annually from 2005 to 2025
- Refinery wise primary refining capacity (CDU) from 2005 to 2020
- Refinery wise secondary unit capacities (Coking, FCC and Hydrocracking) from 2005 to 2020
- Competitive Landscape details including market shares of leading companies and their net weighted capacities
- Refining complexity details including hydroskimming, topping, coking and cracking types are provided for planned and operational refineries.
- Nelson Complexity Index (NCI) is identified for SURINAME refining industry
- Details of all planned projects including greenfield refineries and refinery expansions
- Potential drivers and challenges for national and foreign companies to 2020
- Refinery details including location, operator, owners, start up, complexity, investment, construction, current status
- Business Profiles of leading SURINAME refiners
- oil and gas news, deals and events in SURINAME refining sector
1. Contents 1.1. Tables and Charts 2. SURINAME Refining Markets Overview 2.1. Market Snapshot 2.2. Installed Crude Refining Capacity Outlook to 2020 2.3. Secondary Unit Capacities Outlook to 2020 2.4. Product Consumption Mix 2.5. SURINAME Capital Investment Outlook to 2020 2.6. Review of Refining Operations in 2015 3. SURINAME Refining Industry Insights and Strategic Analysis 3.1. SURINAME Refining Market Positioning in Regional Landscape 3.2. Future Trends in SURINAME Refinery Market 3.3. Market Drivers and Their Long Term Implications 3.4. Critical Issues Facing Refiners 4. Business Development Opportunities in SURINAME Refining Sector 4.1. Planned Greenfield Projects 4.2. Expansion Refinery Projects 5. SURINAME Products Mid and Long Term Supply Outlook to 2025 5.1. Gasoline Production Forecast in SURINAME (Annual), 2005- 2025 5.2. Diesel/ Gas Oil Production Forecast in SURINAME (Annual), 2005- 2025 5.3. Jet/Kerosene Production Forecast in SURINAME (Annual), 2005- 2025 5.4. LPG Production Forecast in SURINAME (Annual), 2005- 2025 5.5. Fuel Oil Production Forecast in SURINAME (Annual), 2005- 2025 6. SURINAME Products Mid and Long Term Demand Outlook to 2025 6.1. Gasoline Demand Forecast in SURINAME (Annual), 2005- 2025 6.2. Diesel/ Gas Oil Demand Forecast in SURINAME (Annual), 2005- 2025 6.3. Jet/Kerosene Demand Forecast in SURINAME (Annual), 2005- 2025 6.4. LPG Demand Forecast in SURINAME (Annual), 2005- 2025 6.5. Fuel Oil Demand Forecast in SURINAME (Annual), 2005- 2025 7. SURINAME Operational and Planned Refining Project Details 7.1. SURINAME Refinery Details- Start Up 7.2. SURINAME Refinery Details- Current Status 7.3. SURINAME Refinery Details- Location 7.4. SURINAME Refinery Details- Operator 7.5. SURINAME Refinery Details- Owners 7.6. SURINAME Refinery Details- Primary and Secondary Capacities 7.7. SURINAME Refinery Details- Capex 8. SURINAME Refining Capacity Outlook by Refinery 8.1. Plant-by-Plant Installed CDU Capacity Forecasts, 2005- 2020 8.2. Plant-by-Plant Coking Capacity Forecasts, 2005- 2020 8.3. Plant-by-Plant Fluid Catalytic Cracking Capacity Forecasts, 2005- 2020 8.4. Plant-by-Plant HydroCracking Capacity Forecasts, 2005- 2020 9. SURINAME Refining Competitive Landscape 9.1. Market Structure, 2016 9.2. Company wise Net Weighted CDU Capacity, 2005- 2020 9.3. Company wise Net Weighted Coking Capacity, 2005- 2020 9.4. Company wise Net Weighted FCC Capacity, 2005- 2020 9.5. Company wise Net Weighted HydroCracking Capacity, 2005- 2020 10. Business Profiles of Leading Refiners 10.1. Leading Refiner 1 10.1.1. Business Overview 10.1.2. Refining Operations 10.1.3. Refining Assets 10.1.4. SWOT Analysis 10.1.5. Contact Details 10.2. Leading Refiner 2 10.2.1. Business Overview 10.2.2. Refining Operations 10.2.3. Refining Assets 10.2.4. SWOT Analysis 10.2.5. Contact Details 10.3. Leading Refiner 3 10.3.1. Business Overview 10.3.2. Refining Operations 10.3.3. Refining Assets 10.3.4. SWOT Analysis 10.3.5. Contact Details 11. SURINAME Refining Industry- Market Monitor 11.1. Latest Market Developments 11.2. Mergers and Acquisitions 11.3. Project Announcements and Construction 12. Appendix 12.1. About OG Analysis 12.2. Report Sources 12.3. Research Methodology 12.4. Contact Information
Table 1: SURINAME Refining Industry Key Statistics, 2015 Table 2: SURINAME Crude Distillation Unit Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2020 Table 3: SURINAME Secondary Unit Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2020 Table 5: Planned Greenfield and Expansion Refinery Projects, 2016- 2020 Table 6: SURINAME Gasoline Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 7: SURINAME Diesel Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 8: SURINAME Jet/Kerosene Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 9: SURINAME LPG Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 10: SURINAME Fuel Oil Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 11: SURINAME Gasoline Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 12: SURINAME Diesel Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 13: SURINAME Jet/Kerosene Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 14: SURINAME LPG Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 15: SURINAME Fuel Oil Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Table 16: SURINAME Refineries- Start Date Details Table 17: SURINAME Refineries- Current Status Details Table 18: SURINAME Refineries- Location Details Table 19: SURINAME Refineries- Operator Details Table 20: SURINAME Refineries- Owners Details Table 21: SURINAME Refineries- CDU, Coking, FCC, HCC Capacity Details, 2015 Table 22: SURINAME Refineries- Capex Details Table 23: Refinery wise CDU Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2020 Table 24: Refinery wise Coking Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2020 Table 25: Refinery wise Fluid Catalytic Cracking Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2020 Table 26: Refinery wise HydroCracking Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2020 Table 27: Company wise CDU Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2020 Table 27: Company wise Coking Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2020 Table 27: Company wise FCC Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2020 Table 27: Company wise Hydrocracking Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2020
Figure 1: SURINAME Secondary Unit Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2020 Figure 2: SURINAME Product Consumption Mix Figure 3: SURINAME Refinery Capex Forecast, 2016-2020 Figure 4: SURINAME Refinery Positioning Matrix Figure 5: SURINAME Gasoline Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 6: SURINAME Diesel Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 7: SURINAME Jet/Kerosene Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 8: SURINAME LPG Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 9: SURINAME Fuel Oil Supply Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 10: SURINAME Gasoline Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 11: SURINAME Diesel Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 12: SURINAME Jet/Kerosene Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 13: SURINAME LPG Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 14: SURINAME Fuel Oil Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 15: SURINAME Refining Market Shares by Company, 2016 Figure 16: OG Analysis Research Methodology
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Global White Marble Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Yoga Mat Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Pest Control Services Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Hydro Processing Catalysts Market Report 2020 - Industry Research ReportView More
Germans Develop Motorized Spermbots To Solve Male Infertility Issues
A group of German researchers have developed tiny robots that can help sperm speed up its mobility
Stanford Researchers Develop A Hand-Powered Centrifuge For COVID-19 Detection
A team led by Manu Prakash at Stanford University has developed a hand-powered centrifuge that can
Tear Fluid May Help Make Early Breast Cancer Diagnosis Possible
A team of researchers from System Instruments Co., Ltd. and Kobe University has designed a tear-ba
Agar-Agar Could Now Be Used To Make Sustainable Optical Fibers
A team of researchers from the University of Campinas (UNICAMP) have recently developed an optical
Hidden Throat Cancer Could Be Detected Using Saliva
Biomedical researchers from Queensland University of Technology developed a modest saliva test to