The Future of Bahamas Gas Markets, Investments, Projects and Companies to 2025- Exploration, Gas Production, Gas Pipelines, Storage, LNG and Supply Demand
Published: Oct-2016 | Format: PDF | OG Analysis | Number of pages: 90 | Code: MRS - 80294
‘The Future of Bahamas Gas industry’ from one of the world’s leading energy research firm-OGANALYSIS analyses the effect of current global market changes on Bahamas Gas markets.
Effect of current market dynamics including price fluctuations, CAPEX declines and others on Bahamas Gas markets-
The impact of recent developments including OPEC decision to cut production at Algiers, US shale production decline, Bahamas government policy changes and CAPEX reductions on companies across Bahamas Gas value chain are analysed in detail. The research provides detailed analysis of all major risks and opportunities faced by gas companies in Bahamas.
Planning and Strategy Support-
- The report identifies key trends and drivers of Bahamas Gas markets and provides the SWOT profile of the country. Further, the country is benchmarked with peer markets to compare its position in regional markets. In addition, impact of competing assets in other countries is also evaluated.
- Short Term Risk Mitigation and Long Term Growth Strategies-
- The research work identifies the key moves being taken by government, companies and investors to cop up with global changes and minimize the risks in current market conditions. Further, the research also identifies the strategies being taken by oil and gas players to ensure growth and beat competition in the long run.
- Marketed Gas supply and demand outlook, 2005- 2025
- LNG Supply and Demand Outlook, 2005- 2022
- LNG Contracted Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2022
- Bahamas Primary Energy mix, 2015
- GDP, Population and Investment Outlook, 2005- 2025
Analysis across value chain-
- The comprehensive research provides opportunities, risks, infrastructure, trade and competition on exploration blocks, licensing rounds, Gas fields, underground gas storage, pipelines and LNG terminals in Bahamas.
- Feasibility study, Current Status and Expected Start Up and Impacts-
- For all planned projects including new LNG terminals, Gas storage terminals and pipelines, feasibility study of new projects, their current status including FID/ FEED/EPC along with expected start up, construction contract details and the impact of these projects on Bahamas are analysed in detail.
Complete Infrastructure Details -
- Bahamas Gas report provides complete asset by asset details of Bahamas Gas infrastructure. Key details provided in the research include-
- Exploration- Awarded and Available Block Details, Licensing rounds on Offer, Briefs on Successful Exploration operations, Rigs Count
- Production- Field wise production information from 2007- 2014; Operational and Planned Gas Field details
- Gas Storage- Storage Capacity by Terminal, 2015; Terminal details including- location, start up, operator, owners, stakes, capex and construction partners
- Pipelines- Gas transmission pipelines including start point, end point, route, length, diameter, capacity, capex and operators and owners and construction partners
- LNG terminals- Liquefaction/Regasification Capacity Outlook by terminal, 2005- 2022; LNG terminal details including- location, start up, operator, owners, trains/ vaporizers, storage capacity, tanks, jetty, capex and construction details
- Further, LNG exports/ imports, trade patterns, Sale Purchase Agreements, associated Ships, fields and other information is provided.
- The report provides market shares of each of the sector in Bahamas Gas markets including-
- Company wise net weighted Gas production, 2005- 2014
- Company wise LNG capacity, 2005- 2022
- Company wise storage capacity, 2015
- Company wise Pipeline Lengths, 2015
The report also analyses three leading companies in Bahamas Gas markets. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided.
Recent Industry Developments-
All latest developments in the industry along with their possible impact on the industry are included in the report.
OG Analysis has daily updated 15 oil and gas databases, which provide updated data on all projects in Bahamas. Further, in house experts with years of experience use widely appreciated forecast models to analyse the future of the country. In addition, data and insights are frequently validated with opinions from industry experts to ensure complete accuracy of our predictions.
1 Table of Contents 1.1 List of Tables 1.2 List of Figures 2 Executive Summary 2.1 Current Market Conditions in Bahamas Gas Sector 2.2 Impact of Current Low Price Conditions on Bahamas 2.3 Uncertainties and Challenges Faced by Bahamas Gas and LNG Companies 2.4 Trends and Drivers Shaping the Future of Bahamas Gas and LNG Markets 2.5 SWOT Analysis 2.6 Benchmark with Peer Markets 2.6.1 Final Ranking 2.6.2 Supply Index 2.6.3 Demand Index 2.6.4 Infrastructure Index 2.6.5 Growth Index 3 Bahamas Gas Market Factsheet 3.1 Bahamas Gas Market Snapshot, 2016 3.2 Operational Infrastructure Across Gas Value Chain, 2016 3.2.1 E&P Sector 3.2.2 LNG Sector 3.2.3 Storage and Transportation Sector 3.3 Bahamas Primary Energy Demand Outlook, 2000- 2025 3.4 Fuel wise Primary Energy Mix, 2016 3.5 Demographic and Economic Analysis 3.5.1 Geographical Location Details 3.5.2 GDP Growth Outlook, 2005- 2025 3.5.3 Population Outlook, 2005- 2025 3.6 Bahamas Oil and Gas Ministry, Regulatory and Licensing Authorities 4 Investment and Business Expansion Opportunities in Bahamas Gas Markets 4.1Current Status of Planned Projects in Exploration, Production, Storage, Transport and LNG Sectors 4.2 Feasibility and Expected Start Ups of Planned Projects in Bahamas 5 Bahamas Gas Market Outlook and Forecasts 5.1 Bahamas Marketed Natural Gas Production Forecast (yearly), 2005- 2025 5.2 Bahamas Natural Gas Demand Forecast (yearly), 2005- 2025 5.3 Bahamas LNG Production/Consumption Forecast (yearly), 2005- 2025 6 Competitive Landscape in Bahamas Gas Markets, 2016 6.1 Bahamas Gas production sector – market shares by company, 2014 6.2 Bahamas Gas storage sector – market shares by company, 2015 6.3 Bahamas pipeline sector – market shares by company, 2015 6.4 Bahamas LNG sector – market shares by company, 2015 7 Bahamas Upstream Gas Market Analysis 7.1 Bahamas Exploration and Production Sector- Proven Gas Reserves, 2005-2015 7.2 Field by Field Gas Production in Bahamas, 2007-2014 7.3 Company wise Gas Production in Bahamas, 2007- 2014 7.4 Bahamas Exploration Blocks and Gas Field Details 7.5 Bahamas Drilling Rigs Information, 2007-2015 7.6 Bahamas Upstream Gas Industry- Recent Developments 8 Bahamas LNG Market Analysis 8.1 Bahamas LNG market snapshot, 2016 8.2 Bahamas operational and Planned LNG terminal details- startup, capacities, location, operators and owners 8.3 Terminal wise Liquefaction/ Regasification capacity outlook, 2005-2022 8.4 Terminal wise LNG Storage capacity outlook, 2005-2022 8.5 Terminal wise Trains/Vaporizers Count, 2005-2022 8.6 Terminal wise Storage Tanks Count, 2005-2022 8.7 Long Term SPAs and HOAs signed by Bahamas LNG companies 8.8 Net weighted LNG Capacity Outlook by Company, 2005-2022 8.9 Bahamas LNG Industry- Recent Developments 9 Bahamas Gas storage market Analysis 9.1 Bahamas operational and Upcoming Storage Terminal Details, 2016 9.2 Bahamas Gas Storage Capacity by Terminal, 2016 9.3 Gas Storage Capacity by Company, 2016 9.4 Bahamas storage Industry- Market Monitor 10 Bahamas Pipeline Market Analysis 10.1 Bahamas Gas Pipeline Details- Route, Operator, Owners, Length, Diameter, Capacity- 2016 10.2 Bahamas Planned Pipeline Details- 2016-2020 10.3 Bahamas Pipeline Market- Share in Total Network- 2015 10.4 Bahamas pipeline Industry- Market Monitor 11 Competitor Operations and Business Profiles 11.1 Company A 11.1.1 Snapshot 11.1.2 Business Description 11.1.3 SWOT Analysis 11.1.4 Financial Analysis 11.2 Company B 11.2.1 Snapshot 11.2.2 Business Description 11.2.3 SWOT Analysis 11.2.4 Financial Analysis 11.3 Company C 11.3.1 Snapshot 11.3.2 Business Description 11.3.3 SWOT Analysis 11.3.4 Financial Analysis 12 Appendix 12.1 About OGAnalysis 12.2 Sources and Research Methodology 12.3 Abbreviations and Conversions 12.4 Contact Information 12.5 Disclaimer
Table 1: Bahamas Gas Market Benchmark with Peer Countries- Final Ranking Table 2: Bahamas Gas Market Benchmark with Peer Countries- Supply Index Table 3: Bahamas Gas Market Benchmark with Peer Countries- Demand Index Table 4: Bahamas Gas Market Benchmark with Peer Countries- Infrastructure Index Table 5: Bahamas Gas Market Benchmark with Peer Countries- Growth Index Table 6: Bahamas Gas Markets- Key Facts, 2016 Table 7: Bahamas Planned EP Project Details Table 8: Bahamas Planned LNG Project Details Table 9: Bahamas Planned Storage and Transportation Project Details Table 10: Bahamas Gas Supply Forecasts, 2005- 2025 Table 11: Bahamas Gas Demand Forecasts, 2005- 2025 Table 12: Bahamas LNG Export/ Import Forecasts, 2005- 2025 Table 13: Bahamas Proven Gas Reserve Volume, 2005- 2015 Table 14: Field wise Annual Gas Production, 2007- 2014 Table 15: Company wise Annual Production, 2007- 2014 Table 16: Bahamas LNG Operations – Snapshot, 2016 Table 17: Operational and Planned LNG Terminal Details Table 18: LNG Capacity Outlook by Terminal, 2005- 2022 Table 19: LNG Contracted and Available Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2022 Table 20: LNG SPA and HOA Contract Details Table 21: Company wise LNG Capacity Outlook, 2005-2022 Table 22: Active and Planned Storage Terminal Details Table 23: Storage Capacity Outlook by Terminal, 2005-2022 Table 24: Company wise Storage Capacity, 2016 Table 25: Gas Pipeline Details, 2016 Table 26: Product Pipeline Details, 2016 Table 27: Company wise Pipeline Length, 2016
Figure 1: Bahamas Primary Energy Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 2: Bahamas Energy Consumption by Fuel, 2016 Figure 3: Bahamas Geographical Location and Map Figure 4: Bahamas GDP (Current Prices) Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 5: Bahamas Population Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 6: Bahamas Gas Supply Forecasts, 2005- 2025 Figure 7: Bahamas Gas Demand Forecasts, 2005- 2025 Figure 8: Bahamas LNG Supply/Demand Forecasts, 2005- 2025 Figure 9: Bahamas Gas Production Sector- Market shares by Company, 2014 Figure 10: Bahamas Gas Storage Sector- Market shares by Company, 2016 Figure 11: Bahamas LNG Sector- Market shares by Company, 2016 Figure 12: Bahamas Gas Pipeline Transportation Sector- Market shares by Company, 2016 Figure 13: Drilling Rigs Count
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Global White Marble Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Yoga Mat Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Pest Control Services Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Hydro Processing Catalysts Market Report 2020 - Industry Research ReportView More
Love Hormone Could Help Treat Memory Loss In Alzheimer’s Disease
New research has shown researchers to test the effect of oxytocin on the brain tissue in the labor
Researchers Develop A New Nano Drug To Treat Triple Negative Breast Cancer
The University of Arkansas researchers have created a novel nano drug candidate that possesses the
New Research Shows Seaweed Extract To Be More Effective Than Remdesivir
A new study has shown seaweed extract to be highly effective in treating COVID-19 than remdesivir,
Cannabis Use Is Likely To Prove Evil For The Heart
There are many across globe who love smoking weed. But, according to the American Heart Associatio
A New Blood Test Helps Discover COVID-19 Antibodies Within 20 Minutes
A team of researchers from Monash University has shown the use of blood samples to test the manife