The Future of Panama Gas Markets, Investments, Projects and Companies to 2025- Exploration, Gas Production, Gas Pipelines, Storage, LNG and Supply Demand
Published: Oct-2016 | Format: PDF | OG Analysis | Number of pages: 90 | Code: MRS - 80301
‘The Future of Panama Gas industry’ from one of the world’s leading energy research firm-OGANALYSIS analyses the effect of current global market changes on Panama Gas markets.
Effect of current market dynamics including price fluctuations, CAPEX declines and others on Panama Gas markets-
The impact of recent developments including OPEC decision to cut production at Algiers, US shale production decline, Panama government policy changes and CAPEX reductions on companies across Panama Gas value chain are analysed in detail. The research provides detailed analysis of all major risks and opportunities faced by gas companies in Panama.
Planning and Strategy Support-
- The report identifies key trends and drivers of Panama Gas markets and provides the SWOT profile of the country. Further, the country is benchmarked with peer markets to compare its position in regional markets. In addition, impact of competing assets in other countries is also evaluated.
- Short Term Risk Mitigation and Long Term Growth Strategies-
- The research work identifies the key moves being taken by government, companies and investors to cop up with global changes and minimize the risks in current market conditions. Further, the research also identifies the strategies being taken by oil and gas players to ensure growth and beat competition in the long run.
- Marketed Gas supply and demand outlook, 2005- 2025
- LNG Supply and Demand Outlook, 2005- 2022
- LNG Contracted Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2022
- Panama Primary Energy mix, 2015
- GDP, Population and Investment Outlook, 2005- 2025
Analysis across value chain-
- The comprehensive research provides opportunities, risks, infrastructure, trade and competition on exploration blocks, licensing rounds, Gas fields, underground gas storage, pipelines and LNG terminals in Panama.
- Feasibility study, Current Status and Expected Start Up and Impacts-
- For all planned projects including new LNG terminals, Gas storage terminals and pipelines, feasibility study of new projects, their current status including FID/ FEED/EPC along with expected start up, construction contract details and the impact of these projects on Panama are analysed in detail.
- Complete Infrastructure Details -
- Panama Gas report provides complete asset by asset details of Panama Gas infrastructure. Key details provided in the research include-
- Exploration- Awarded and Available Block Details, Licensing rounds on Offer, Briefs on Successful Exploration operations, Rigs Count
- Production- Field wise production information from 2007- 2014; Operational and Planned Gas Field details
- Gas Storage- Storage Capacity by Terminal, 2015; Terminal details including- location, start up, operator, owners, stakes, capex and construction partners
- Pipelines- Gas transmission pipelines including start point, end point, route, length, diameter, capacity, capex and operators and owners and construction partners
- LNG terminals- Liquefaction/Regasification Capacity Outlook by terminal, 2005- 2022; LNG terminal details including- location, start up, operator, owners, trains/ vaporizers, storage capacity, tanks, jetty, capex and construction details
- Further, LNG exports/ imports, trade patterns, Sale Purchase Agreements, associated Ships, fields and other information is provided.
- The report provides market shares of each of the sector in Panama Gas markets including-
- Company wise net weighted Gas production, 2005- 2014
- Company wise LNG capacity, 2005- 2022
- Company wise storage capacity, 2015
- Company wise Pipeline Lengths, 2015
The report also analyses three leading companies in Panama Gas markets. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided.
Recent Industry Developments-
All latest developments in the industry along with their possible impact on the industry are included in the report.
OG Analysis has daily updated 15 oil and gas databases, which provide updated data on all projects in Panama. Further, in house experts with years of experience use widely appreciated forecast models to analyse the future of the country. In addition, data and insights are frequently validated with opinions from industry experts to ensure complete accuracy of our predictions.
1 Table of Contents 1.1 List of Tables 1.2 List of Figures 2 Executive Summary 2.1 Current Market Conditions in Panama Gas Sector 2.2 Impact of Current Low Price Conditions on Panama 2.3 Uncertainties and Challenges Faced by Panama Gas and LNG Companies 2.4 Trends and Drivers Shaping the Future of Panama Gas and LNG Markets 2.5 SWOT Analysis 2.6 Benchmark with Peer Markets 2.6.1 Final Ranking 2.6.2 Supply Index 2.6.3 Demand Index 2.6.4 Infrastructure Index 2.6.5 Growth Index 3 Panama Gas Market Factsheet 3.1 Panama Gas Market Snapshot, 2016 3.2 Operational Infrastructure Across Gas Value Chain, 2016 3.2.1 E&P Sector 3.2.2 LNG Sector 3.2.3 Storage and Transportation Sector 3.3 Panama Primary Energy Demand Outlook, 2000- 2025 3.4 Fuel wise Primary Energy Mix, 2016 3.5 Demographic and Economic Analysis 3.5.1 Geographical Location Details 3.5.2 GDP Growth Outlook, 2005- 2025 3.5.3 Population Outlook, 2005- 2025 3.6 Panama Oil and Gas Ministry, Regulatory and Licensing Authorities 4 Investment and Business Expansion Opportunities in Panama Gas Markets 4.1Current Status of Planned Projects in Exploration, Production, Storage, Transport and LNG Sectors 4.2 Feasibility and Expected Start Ups of Planned Projects in Panama 5 Panama Gas Market Outlook and Forecasts 5.1 Panama Marketed Natural Gas Production Forecast (yearly), 2005- 2025 5.2 Panama Natural Gas Demand Forecast (yearly), 2005- 2025 5.3 Panama LNG Production/Consumption Forecast (yearly), 2005- 2025 6 Competitive Landscape in Panama Gas Markets, 2016 6.1 Panama Gas production sector – market shares by company, 2014 6.2 Panama Gas storage sector – market shares by company, 2015 6.3 Panama pipeline sector – market shares by company, 2015 6.4 Panama LNG sector – market shares by company, 2015 7 Panama Upstream Gas Market Analysis 7.1 Panama Exploration and Production Sector- Proven Gas Reserves, 2005-2015 7.2 Field by Field Gas Production in Panama, 2007-2014 7.3 Company wise Gas Production in Panama, 2007- 2014 7.4 Panama Exploration Blocks and Gas Field Details 7.5 Panama Drilling Rigs Information, 2007-2015 7.6 Panama Upstream Gas Industry- Recent Developments 8 Panama LNG Market Analysis 8.1 Panama LNG market snapshot, 2016 8.2 Panama operational and Planned LNG terminal details- startup, capacities, location, operators and owners 8.3 Terminal wise Liquefaction/ Regasification capacity outlook, 2005-2022 8.4 Terminal wise LNG Storage capacity outlook, 2005-2022 8.5 Terminal wise Trains/Vaporizers Count, 2005-2022 8.6 Terminal wise Storage Tanks Count, 2005-2022 8.7 Long Term SPAs and HOAs signed by Panama LNG companies 8.8 Net weighted LNG Capacity Outlook by Company, 2005-2022 8.9 Panama LNG Industry- Recent Developments 9 Panama Gas storage market Analysis 9.1 Panama operational and Upcoming Storage Terminal Details, 2016 9.2 Panama Gas Storage Capacity by Terminal, 2016 9.3 Gas Storage Capacity by Company, 2016 9.4 Panama storage Industry- Market Monitor 10 Panama Pipeline Market Analysis 10.1 Panama Gas Pipeline Details- Route, Operator, Owners, Length, Diameter, Capacity- 2016 10.2 Panama Planned Pipeline Details- 2016-2020 10.3 Panama Pipeline Market- Share in Total Network- 2015 10.4 Panama pipeline Industry- Market Monitor 11 Competitor Operations and Business Profiles 11.1 Company A 11.1.1 Snapshot 11.1.2 Business Description 11.1.3 SWOT Analysis 11.1.4 Financial Analysis 11.2 Company B 11.2.1 Snapshot 11.2.2 Business Description 11.2.3 SWOT Analysis 11.2.4 Financial Analysis 11.3 Company C 11.3.1 Snapshot 11.3.2 Business Description 11.3.3 SWOT Analysis 11.3.4 Financial Analysis 12 Appendix 12.1 About OGAnalysis 12.2 Sources and Research Methodology 12.3 Abbreviations and Conversions 12.4 Contact Information 12.5 Disclaimer
Table 1: Panama Gas Market Benchmark with Peer Countries- Final Ranking Table 2: Panama Gas Market Benchmark with Peer Countries- Supply Index Table 3: Panama Gas Market Benchmark with Peer Countries- Demand Index Table 4: Panama Gas Market Benchmark with Peer Countries- Infrastructure Index Table 5: Panama Gas Market Benchmark with Peer Countries- Growth Index Table 6: Panama Gas Markets- Key Facts, 2016 Table 7: Panama Planned EP Project Details Table 8: Panama Planned LNG Project Details Table 9: Panama Planned Storage and Transportation Project Details Table 10: Panama Gas Supply Forecasts, 2005- 2025 Table 11: Panama Gas Demand Forecasts, 2005- 2025 Table 12: Panama LNG Export/ Import Forecasts, 2005- 2025 Table 13: Panama Proven Gas Reserve Volume, 2005- 2015 Table 14: Field wise Annual Gas Production, 2007- 2014 Table 15: Company wise Annual Production, 2007- 2014 Table 16: Panama LNG Operations – Snapshot, 2016 Table 17: Operational and Planned LNG Terminal Details Table 18: LNG Capacity Outlook by Terminal, 2005- 2022 Table 19: LNG Contracted and Available Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2022 Table 20: LNG SPA and HOA Contract Details Table 21: Company wise LNG Capacity Outlook, 2005-2022 Table 22: Active and Planned Storage Terminal Details Table 23: Storage Capacity Outlook by Terminal, 2005-2022 Table 24: Company wise Storage Capacity, 2016 Table 25: Gas Pipeline Details, 2016 Table 26: Product Pipeline Details, 2016 Table 27: Company wise Pipeline Length, 2016
Figure 1: Panama Primary Energy Demand Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 2: Panama Energy Consumption by Fuel, 2016 Figure 3: Panama Geographical Location and Map Figure 4: Panama GDP (Current Prices) Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 5: Panama Population Outlook, 2005- 2025 Figure 6: Panama Gas Supply Forecasts, 2005- 2025 Figure 7: Panama Gas Demand Forecasts, 2005- 2025 Figure 8: Panama LNG Supply/Demand Forecasts, 2005- 2025 Figure 9: Panama Gas Production Sector- Market shares by Company, 2014 Figure 10: Panama Gas Storage Sector- Market shares by Company, 2016 Figure 11: Panama LNG Sector- Market shares by Company, 2016 Figure 12: Panama Gas Pipeline Transportation Sector- Market shares by Company, 2016 Figure 13: Drilling Rigs Count
Inquiry For Buying
Medical QMS Software-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-India Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-China Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-Asia Pacific Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-EMEA Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025View More
Honeywell Introduces New Wireless Smart Thermostat
Honeywell is extending its board indoor regulators Inncom e- vitality to add a battery- configurat
Nanocoatings From Nasiol Increasingly Implemented For Buildings And Construction Applications
As the climate gets damp, customers start looking for approaches to secure their garments, furnitu
Toyota Manufactures Top Quality Mapping For Autonomous Driving With Assistance Of Automotive Sensors
It was recently reported that high-definition map-building was achieved by TRI-AD with assistance
ExxonMobil Develops Suite For Hydroprocessing Catalysts And Related Services, In Partnership With Albemarle
As per the recent reports, a new innovative suite platform was developed and introduced by two of
E-Bike Drive System Magnificently Launched By FSA
The introduction of FSAs e-bike drive system was one of the highlights at Eurobike. Next to manufa