World Cigarettes 2 - Africa 2013
Published: Dec-2014 | Format: PDF | ERC | Number of pages: 425 | Code: MRS - 2272
“World Cigarettes 2 - Africa 2013” report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering the Africa cigarettes market. It provides an analysis of changing consumption patterns and evolving market drivers in the cigarettes industry in the region. This report provides detailed market data for cigarettes and its related segments for historic and future years.
In Angola, 2012 saw growth of 3.3% to 6.1 billion pieces with further growth of 3.3% to 6.3 billion pieces forecast for 2013.
No information is known on the situation with regard to filter and plain brands. However, if Angola is compared with neighboring states, filter cigarettes can be expected to account for between 75 and 85% of sales.
Total consumption, including contraband, is estimated at around 4 billion pieces, equating to a per capita consumption of 199 pieces in 2012.
- “World Cigarettes 2 - Africa 2013” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Africa
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Africa The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Africa
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Africa along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Africa providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
World Cigarettes 2 - Africa 2013
Manufacturers and Brands
Taxation and Retail Prices
The Smoking Population
Production and Trade
Prospects and Forecasts
*The Above TOC would be repeted for all the indiviudal markets based upon Availability (Angola, Cameroon, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mozambique, Senegal, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Zambia, Zimbabwe)
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Medical QMS Software-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-India Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-China Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-Asia Pacific Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-EMEA Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025View More
No Celebration; No Champagne; Champagne Sales Fizzling
The whole world is fighting against coronavirus. People are getting infected; people are dying; pe
UK’s Biggest Solar Plant gets Approval
UKs largest solar has got a go-ahead; the farm that stretches about 900 acres on the north Kent co
Warnings from Microsoft on COVID-19 Cyber-Scams
Microsoft has cautioned about the new phishing scam that is taking place by using the keyword COVI
Plans to Deliver the Prescriptions Using Self-Driving Cars
Cases of COVID-19 are increasing rapidly around the world. Different countries are implementing di
Cancer Diagnoses Has Declined Considerably Amidst Coronavirus
Health experts have started to raise concerns about the decline in people undergoing cancer screen