World Cigarettes - Algeria 2014
Published: May-2015 | Format: PDF | ERC | Number of pages: 30 | Code: MRS - 18331
“Cigarettes in Algeria” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Algeria Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The effect on cigarette sales was significant, with only the return to relative stability giving the market an opportunity to recover. Legitimate sales rose by 6.1% in 2005, after the market was opened to imports and by 2010, despite falling 6.6% that year.
- The market is today almost completely dominated by filter products, which has accounted for an estimated 99.8% of sales.
- King-size lengths are the most popular, now holding in excess of 80% of sales.
- “Cigarettes in Algeria” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Algeria.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Algeria. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Algeria.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Algeria along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Algeria, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Overview Market Size Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014 Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014 Contraband Sales, 2009-2013 Market Structure Cigarette Consumption by Type: Plain vs Filter, 2000-2013 Manufacturers and Brands Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2000-2014 SNTA: Domestic Brands, 2013 PMI: Brand Shares, 2007-2013 Taxation and Retail Prices Taxation Retail Prices Retail Prices of Selected Brands, December 2011 and January 2012 Cigarette and Tobacco Prices, 2001-2011 The Smoking Population Smoking Population, 1990-2013 Production and Trade Production Cigarette Production, 1990-2013 Imports Cigarette Imports, 1990-2013 Imports by Country of Origin, 2001-2013 Exports Cigarette Exports, 1991-2013 Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2010-2013 Operating Constraints Advertising Restrictions Health Warnings Other Restrictions Company Profiles Société Nationale des Tabacs et Allumettes SpA (SNTA) Prospects and Forecasts Consumption Forecasts to 2023
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Medical QMS Software-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-India Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-China Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-Asia Pacific Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-EMEA Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025View More
No Celebration; No Champagne; Champagne Sales Fizzling
The whole world is fighting against coronavirus. People are getting infected; people are dying; pe
UK’s Biggest Solar Plant gets Approval
UKs largest solar has got a go-ahead; the farm that stretches about 900 acres on the north Kent co
Warnings from Microsoft on COVID-19 Cyber-Scams
Microsoft has cautioned about the new phishing scam that is taking place by using the keyword COVI
Plans to Deliver the Prescriptions Using Self-Driving Cars
Cases of COVID-19 are increasing rapidly around the world. Different countries are implementing di
Cancer Diagnoses Has Declined Considerably Amidst Coronavirus
Health experts have started to raise concerns about the decline in people undergoing cancer screen