World Cigarettes - Bulgaria 2014
Published: May-2015 | Format: PDF | ERC | Number of pages: 46 | Code: MRS - 18327
“Cigarettes in Bulgaria” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Bulgaria Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Volumes for 2012 were more positive with stabilization in prices rising by 6.4% to 11.6 billion pieces. However, the market contracted in 2013 as a result of the poor economic situation, rising unemployment, the public smoking ban and the prevalence of contraband.
- In June 2012, a full ban on smoking in enclosed public spaces, including restaurants and bars and near school grounds and play areas came into force. The legal age for the purchase of cigarettes is 18 years. Cigarette sales near schools are prohibited.
- The profile of contraband is expected to diminish although not significantly and duty paid sales will continue to be under pressure as a result of plans to increase excise rates annually in 2016, 2017 and 2018
- “Cigarettes in Bulgaria” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Bulgaria.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Bulgaria. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Bulgaria.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Bulgaria along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Bulgaria, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Overview Market Size Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014 Cigarette Consumption: Legal v Contraband, 2007-2013 Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014 Market Structure Duty Paid Market Breakdown, Domestic v Imported, 2000-2013 Manufacturers and Brands Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2000-2014 Bulgaria Brand Family Shares, 2001-2014 Taxation and Retail Prices Taxation Trends in Taxation Rates, 2004-2014 EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014 Retail Prices Retail Prices: Selected Brands, 2006-2015 The Smoking Population Smoking Population, 1990-2013 Smoking Prevalence by Age and Gender, 2008 Production and Trade Production Cigarette Production, 1990-2013 Imports Imports of Cigarettes, Volume Trends, 1990-2013 Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013 Exports Cigarette Exports, Volume Trends, 1990-2013 Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2013 Operating Constraints Advertising Restrictions Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements Other Restrictions Company Profiles Bulgartabac Holding AD Prospects and Forecasts Consumption Forecasts to 2023
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Medical QMS Software-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-India Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-China Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-Asia Pacific Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-EMEA Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025View More
No Celebration; No Champagne; Champagne Sales Fizzling
The whole world is fighting against coronavirus. People are getting infected; people are dying; pe
UK’s Biggest Solar Plant gets Approval
UKs largest solar has got a go-ahead; the farm that stretches about 900 acres on the north Kent co
Warnings from Microsoft on COVID-19 Cyber-Scams
Microsoft has cautioned about the new phishing scam that is taking place by using the keyword COVI
Plans to Deliver the Prescriptions Using Self-Driving Cars
Cases of COVID-19 are increasing rapidly around the world. Different countries are implementing di
Cancer Diagnoses Has Declined Considerably Amidst Coronavirus
Health experts have started to raise concerns about the decline in people undergoing cancer screen