World Cigarettes - Chile 2014
Published: Dec-2014 | Format: PDF | ERC | Number of pages: 36 | Code: MRS - 2119
World Cigarettes - Chile 2014” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Chile Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- In per capita terms this represents a 22% decline in usage to around 629 pieces/year in 2013 from the current level of 807 pieces/year.
- Duty paid per capita consumption rates are forecast to decline further to 786 pieces/year in 2014.
- Chile, with a population of over 17million, is a relatively sizeable market for cigarettes with duty paid market volumes currently reported to be around 13.9 billion pieces annually about 2.8% less than in 2012, as a result of tax increases in January 2013.
- “World Cigarettes - Chile 2014” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Chile.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Chile. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Chile.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Chile along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Chile, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Global White Marble Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Hydro Processing Catalysts Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Substation Automation Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Direct Marketing Services Market Report 2020 - Industry Research ReportView More
Yoga Could Be The New Treatment For Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Anxiety is a disorder currently being faced by many people across the globe. At present, there are
Virtual Tourism Might Boom The Travel Industry In The Next Few Years
Virtual reality has become a new trend currently among people so as to feel things as though it we
SMART Researchers Develop A New Feasible RBC Manufacturing Processes
A new way of manufacturing red blood cells (RBCs) within half the culture time of the presently us
Research Add A New Innovation To Food Mechanics
Researchers from QUT have recently designed a cost-effective, fast, and better method of storing f
Prediabetes Have A New Non-Invasive Paper Patch For Faster Diagnosis
Engineers are now developing wearable patches to help heal wounds or test the physical well-being