World Cigarettes - Cuba 2014
Published: Dec-2014 | Format: PDF | ERC | Number of pages: 28 | Code: MRS - 2121
World Cigarettes - Cuba 2014” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Cuba Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Per capita consumption stood at 1,109 pieces per year in 2013, 26.4% below its level in 1990 but is still well above the low point of 904 pieces recorded in 1997.
- Despite the decline, per capita consumption rates are high in comparison with other countries in the region. Forecasts for 2014 suggest a slight decline to 1,090 pieces.
- Government statistics report that retail sales of cigarettes were worth Peso 3,574.1 million in 2012, 21.4% ahead of 2002, but 2.9% below the 2011 peak.
- “World Cigarettes - Cuba 2014” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Cuba.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Cuba. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Cuba.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Cuba along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Cuba, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Global White Marble Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Yoga Mat Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Pest Control Services Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Hydro Processing Catalysts Market Report 2020 - Industry Research ReportView More
Love Hormone Could Help Treat Memory Loss In Alzheimer’s Disease
New research has shown researchers to test the effect of oxytocin on the brain tissue in the labor
Researchers Develop A New Nano Drug To Treat Triple Negative Breast Cancer
The University of Arkansas researchers have created a novel nano drug candidate that possesses the
New Research Shows Seaweed Extract To Be More Effective Than Remdesivir
A new study has shown seaweed extract to be highly effective in treating COVID-19 than remdesivir,
Cannabis Use Is Likely To Prove Evil For The Heart
There are many across globe who love smoking weed. But, according to the American Heart Associatio
A New Blood Test Helps Discover COVID-19 Antibodies Within 20 Minutes
A team of researchers from Monash University has shown the use of blood samples to test the manife