World Cigarettes - Cuba 2014
Published: Dec-2014 | Format: PDF | ERC | Number of pages: 28 | Code: MRS - 2121
World Cigarettes - Cuba 2014” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Cuba Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Per capita consumption stood at 1,109 pieces per year in 2013, 26.4% below its level in 1990 but is still well above the low point of 904 pieces recorded in 1997.
- Despite the decline, per capita consumption rates are high in comparison with other countries in the region. Forecasts for 2014 suggest a slight decline to 1,090 pieces.
- Government statistics report that retail sales of cigarettes were worth Peso 3,574.1 million in 2012, 21.4% ahead of 2002, but 2.9% below the 2011 peak.
- “World Cigarettes - Cuba 2014” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Cuba.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Cuba. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Cuba.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Cuba along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Cuba, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Medical QMS Software-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-India Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-China Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-Asia Pacific Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-EMEA Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025View More
Canada and the US will no Longer Find Talc-based Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder
On Tuesday, Johnson Johnson made an official announcement that talc-based Johnsons Baby Powder wi
Foreign Investments being pulled out from Asian Countries
The world is facing one of deadliest recession of all times and amidst all these the foreign inves
Claims from the British American Tobacco that Coronavirus Vaccine Prepared by them is Ready for Human Trials
Every other region and institutions are trying out their level hard to find vaccination for COVID-
Heavy Rains In Manglore; City is in Yellow Alert
Cyclone Amphan is approaching the Indian Coast and its effect was visible in states such as Odisha
Huawei Watch GT 2e will be soon Launching in India; Surprisingly will Cost Less than in China
The outbreak of the pandemic COVID-19 in the year 2019 has drastically affected in many ways globa