World Cigarettes - Czech Republic 2014
Published: May-2015 | Format: PDF | ERC | Number of pages: 47 | Code: MRS - 18328
“Cigarettes in Czech Republic” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Czech Republic Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The legitimate market for cigarettes has been in decline for a number of years and contracted by 6.5% in 2013. Recent falls are largely as a result of the price increases brought about by tax rises.
- Taxation remains a major problem with sizeable increases since 2004 as the Czech government has sought to reach the EU's minimum percentage. As of July 2014, the total tax incidence, expressed as a percentage of the retail price, stood at 76.64%.
- Cigarette sales are forecast to contract by 13.4% between 2013 and 2023 with rising prices and the reduction in smoking opportunities being the main reasons.
- “Cigarettes in Czech Republic” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Czech Republic.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Czech Republic. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Czech Republic.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Czech Republic along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Czech Republic, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Overview Market Size Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014 Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014 Market Structure Manufacturers and Brands Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2014 Cigarette Brand Shares, 2005-2014 Taxation and Retail Prices Taxation EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014 Retail Prices Cigarette Prices by Sector, 2003-2012 Development of Cigarette Prices, 2000-2013 Retail Price List, 2012 The Smoking Population Smoking Population, 1990-2013 Adults Smoking at Least 1 Cigarette a Day by Age Group, 2000-2010 Smoking Prevalence by Number of Cigarettes Smoked, 1997-2010 Production and Trade Production Cigarette Production, 1990-2013 Imports Imports of Cigarettes, 1993-2013 Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, Volume, 2000-2013 Exports Cigarette Exports, 1993-2013 Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2013 Operating Constraints Advertising Restrictions Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements Other Restrictions Company Profiles Philip Morris CR as British American Tobacco (Czech Republic) sro Imperial Tobacco CR sro Prospects and Forecasts Consumption Forecasts to 2023
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Global White Marble Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Hydro Processing Catalysts Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Substation Automation Market Report 2020 - Industry Research Report
Global Direct Marketing Services Market Report 2020 - Industry Research ReportView More
Researchers Find A Shape Memory Possessing Wool-Like Material
Hair straightening is a quite cumbersome task as it is very time-consuming and also difficult to g
Researchers Develop A Superior Quality Transparent Ceramics
Researchers have recently developed a low phonon energy gain materials featured mid-infrared laser
Fungi Is The New Cost-Effective Source Of Synthetic Leather
Leather is a costly and trending material that has been doing the rounds in the fashion industry s
Brown Fat Cell Transplantation Give New Hope To Obese Folks
Type 2 diabetes is found to accompany obesity, which is currently found to affect millions across
Women Have A More Appealing Jewelry-Based Contraceptive Technique Coming
Family planning is the new trend followed by couples in order to settle down before welcoming a ne