World Cigarettes - Hungary 2014
Published: May-2015 | Format: PDF | ERC | Number of pages: 44 | Code: MRS - 18329
“Cigarettes in Hungary” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Hungary Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Sales will be affected by the impact of tighter regulations on smoking in public places and the reduction in sales outlets authorized to sell tobacco products.
- A more significant threat to manufactured cigarettes is the sharp rise in consumption of other tobacco products, principally RYO/MYO, over the last few years, as consumers have tried to sidestep the high costs of smoking.
- The impact of further tax-induced price rises is set to reduce duty paid sales further until around 2017, after which a slow recovery is expected if prices begin to stabilize.
- “Cigarettes in Hungary” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Hungary.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Hungary. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Hungary.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Hungary along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Hungary, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Overview Market Size Non-Duty Paid Sales Trends, 1995-2014 Counterfeit and Contraband Cigarettes by Country of Origin, 2006-2013 Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014 Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014 Market Structure Cigarette Sales by Price Brand, 2002 and 2007 Manufacturers and Brands Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2014 Taxation and Retail Prices Taxation EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014 Retail Prices Prices of Selected Brands, 2003-2011 The Smoking Population Smoking Population, 1990-2013 Smoking Incidence by Sex and Age, 2000, 2003 and 2009 Production and Trade Production Cigarette Production, 1990-2013 Imports Cigarette Imports, Volume, 1990-2013 Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013 Exports Cigarette Exports, Volume Trends, 1990-2013 Exports by Country of Destination, 2007-2013 Operating Constraints Advertising Restrictions Health Warnings/Packaging Restrictions Other Restrictions Company Profiles Philip Morris Magyarorszag Cigarettagyarto es Kereskedelmi Kft BAT Pesci Dohánygyár Kft/British American Tobacco Hungary Imperial Tobacco (Magyarorszag Dohanyforgalmazo Kft) Continental Dohánypari Csoport (Continental Tobacco Group) Prospects and Forecasts Consumption Forecasts to 2023
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Medical QMS Software-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-India Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-China Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-Asia Pacific Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-EMEA Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025View More
Along with 7 Realme Products, Realme Buds Q TWS Earbuds Will Also be Launched on May 25
Realme has added an addition in its product portfolio, i.e., the completely wireless headset Realm
iOS 13.5 and iPaDOS 13.5 Released by Apple Includes Features Relevant with COVID-19
Apple released its iOS 13.5 and iPadOS 13.5 that includes features that are appropriate for post-C
Canada and the US will no Longer Find Talc-based Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder
On Tuesday, Johnson Johnson made an official announcement that talc-based Johnsons Baby Powder wi
Foreign Investments being pulled out from Asian Countries
The world is facing one of deadliest recession of all times and amidst all these the foreign inves
Claims from the British American Tobacco that Coronavirus Vaccine Prepared by them is Ready for Human Trials
Every other region and institutions are trying out their level hard to find vaccination for COVID-