World Cigarettes - Venezuela 2014
Published: Dec-2014 | Format: PDF | ERC | Number of pages: 30 | Code: MRS - 2124
World Cigarettes - Venezuela 2014” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Venezuela Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
Consumption is estimated to have dropped by 27.5% in 2011, with a further drop of 26.2% in 2012. Estimates for 2013 are for a partial recovery with volumes up by 7.2% to 7.4 billion pieces.
A further increase to 2 billion pieces and 22.5% of sales was estimated for 2012 with 1.7 billion pieces forecast for 2013 and 2014.
Per capita consumption levels were even lower in 2012 at 246 pieces/year although some recovery in duty paid sales is estimated for 2013 to 260 pieces/year.
- “World Cigarettes - Venezuela 2014” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Venezuela.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Venezuela. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Venezuela.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Venezuela along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Venezuela, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Legitimate v Illegal Sales, 1997-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Manufacturers & Brands
Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2000-2014
Market Shares of Leading Brands, 2001-2013
Taxation & Retail Prices
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Production & Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2012
Imports by Country of Origin, 2008-2012
Cigarette Exports, 1990-2012
Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2011
CA Cigarrera Bigott Sucs
CA Tabacalera Nacional (Catana)
Prospects & Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Medical QMS Software-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-India Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-China Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-Asia Pacific Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-EMEA Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025View More
Along with 7 Realme Products, Realme Buds Q TWS Earbuds Will Also be Launched on May 25
Realme has added an addition in its product portfolio, i.e., the completely wireless headset Realm
iOS 13.5 and iPaDOS 13.5 Released by Apple Includes Features Relevant with COVID-19
Apple released its iOS 13.5 and iPadOS 13.5 that includes features that are appropriate for post-C
Canada and the US will no Longer Find Talc-based Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder
On Tuesday, Johnson Johnson made an official announcement that talc-based Johnsons Baby Powder wi
Foreign Investments being pulled out from Asian Countries
The world is facing one of deadliest recession of all times and amidst all these the foreign inves
Claims from the British American Tobacco that Coronavirus Vaccine Prepared by them is Ready for Human Trials
Every other region and institutions are trying out their level hard to find vaccination for COVID-