World Cigarettes 1 - Western Europe 2013
Published: Dec-2014 | Format: PDF | ERC | Number of pages: 870 | Code: MRS - 2271
“World Cigarettes 1 - Western Europe 2013” report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering the Western Europe cigarettes market. It provides an analysis of changing consumption patterns and evolving market drivers in the cigarettes industry in the region. This report provides detailed market data for cigarettes and its related segments for historic and future years.
In Austria, further hikes in duty in 2012 are believed to have further stimulated the non-duty paid sector with volumes at 3.11 billion pieces, equivalent to 19% of total sales. No change is forecast in the share of the market taken by contraband although volumes are set to fall slightly to 3.07 billion pieces.
Data for 2012 puts volumes up by 7.4% to 14.93 billion pieces as a result of a recovery in Belgian sales. However, 2013 forecasts suggest a 2.6% fall with a decline in sales in both Belgium and Luxembourg to a total of 14.55 billion pieces.
In Denmark, Forecasts for 2013 are even more pessimistic with trade reports suggesting a 10% fall in volumes to 5.98 billion pieces.
- “World Cigarettes 1 - Western Europe 2013” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Western Europe
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Western Europe The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Western Europe
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Western Europe along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Western Europe providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Content
World Cigarettes 1 - Western Europe 2013
Manufacturers and Brands
Taxation and Retail Prices
The Smoking Population
Production and Trade
Prospects and Forecasts
*The Above TOC would be repeted for all the indiviudal markets based upon Availability (Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK)
Inquiry For Buying
COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
Our Analysts and Consultants are working ceaselessly to congregate, identify, analyze, and portray the Actual Impacts of COVID-19 Global Pandemic in each of our published as well as ongoing research reports to Redefine and Revise Current and Future Market Trends, Growth Rates, And Market Size Projections across the Globe as well as in different Regions and individual Countries.
Medical QMS Software-United States Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-India Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-China Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-Asia Pacific Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025
Medical QMS Software-EMEA Market Status and Trend Report 2020-2025View More
Along with 7 Realme Products, Realme Buds Q TWS Earbuds Will Also be Launched on May 25
Realme has added an addition in its product portfolio, i.e., the completely wireless headset Realm
iOS 13.5 and iPaDOS 13.5 Released by Apple Includes Features Relevant with COVID-19
Apple released its iOS 13.5 and iPadOS 13.5 that includes features that are appropriate for post-C
Canada and the US will no Longer Find Talc-based Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder
On Tuesday, Johnson Johnson made an official announcement that talc-based Johnsons Baby Powder wi
Foreign Investments being pulled out from Asian Countries
The world is facing one of deadliest recession of all times and amidst all these the foreign inves
Claims from the British American Tobacco that Coronavirus Vaccine Prepared by them is Ready for Human Trials
Every other region and institutions are trying out their level hard to find vaccination for COVID-